Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2015
Costume was too big for my 3T. It was also poorly made, especially for the price! I am guilty of not reading the full description but I was pretty surprised to find that it was just the head, body and shoe covers included. You need to wear something with sleeves underneath and purchase your own leggings. In addition the foot covers were just a thin flimsy piece of fabric attached to elastic. The only thing I liked was the stuffed belly, thought it was clever. There are much better costumes out there for less money too!
on October 16, 2013
This costume is adorable. I bought the medium for my taller than average 14 month old. The body fits perfectly, the headpiece and shoe covers are a bit large. I will need to do some adjusting, but it's a great little costume. The head does not stand up as in the photo, you'd have to add some stuffing inside to make that happen.

FYI re: Sizing: I searched elsewhere for more info, while looking for the best price.

It appears the sizes correspond to: Med=18-24mo, Large=2t-4t, X-Large=4-6.
on January 19, 2016
My toddler was so excited for her chicken costume. We got many compliments on our cute little chook! Good fit, good materials, zero complaints. Very happy with the purchase and the costume has been happily used in pretend play since Halloween and has stood the test of toddler use with no problems!
review image
on February 13, 2014
Great costume, we had to get orange sweat pants because it doesn't come with leggins. and the seelves are a bit tricky, you will need a long sleeve top underneath as the wings attach only at the shoulder.
on November 28, 2015
Great costume! We embellished it with real chicken feathers from our flocks and had a great time with it. My large 4 year old was able to wear this. The head was a bit tight but I was able to adapt it easily.
on October 21, 2013
There was some concern over the size of the costume since the seller listed it simply as "extra large." I ordered anyway since I was desperately seeking a chicken costume for my four-year-old. The extra large was actually size 4T-6T so it was perfect! It would have saved some anxiety if the seller had listed the actual sizing not simply "medium" and "extra large."
on November 13, 2013
Great costume, my daughter loved it and got lots of compliments. The stitching came loose at the base and the elastic came unstitched so it looked more like a dress by the end of the night on Halloween, but I have low expectations for Halloween costumes. Could easily be fixed.
on November 4, 2013
The costume was cute however the sizing description wasn't helpful. It was listed as either a med or large in kids sizes. Having no idea how to gage that for size I went with a med for my 3 yr old.
When it showed up it said med(18-24 months). Soooo it was too short but my daughter had to wear it anyway as it was too close to Halloween to send back.
on October 8, 2013
I would buy this costume in a HEARTBEAT, but your sizing chart makes no sense. What is a Large VS. Medium? You don't have correct info to help people understand what age/weight/height corresponds to which of your sizes in the dropdown menu.
on September 3, 2015
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter. I was hesitant because she wears a size 7/8 in clothing, because of her height and long arms and legs. She is tall and very skinny (90th percentile for height 30th for weight) she also has always had a larger head. This costume fit perfectly! It's long enough to wear tights, hits almost to her knees, the wings cover her entire arms, the hat is almost too big but with her hair tied back it fits great. Also the shoe covers completely cover her shoe! It's a very nice costume and made well. The fabric is very soft and plush, like a stuffed animal. I would most definitely buy this again! She loooves it! Forgot to add that the tag says it's machine washable, a plus for a white costume!