4.0 out of 5 stars No feathers! Adorable Chicken Costume for Kids!
This costume is adorable. I bought the medium for my taller than average 14 month old. The body fits perfectly, the headpiece and shoe covers are a bit large. I will need to do some adjusting, but it's a great little costume. The head does not stand up as in the photo, you'd have to add some stuffing inside to make that happen.

FYI re: Sizing: I searched...
Published 11 months ago by Gen-L

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing makes no sense
I would buy this costume in a HEARTBEAT, but your sizing chart makes no sense. What is a Large VS. Medium? You don't have correct info to help people understand what age/weight/height corresponds to which of your sizes in the dropdown menu.
Published 11 months ago by Pugz Minnesota

4.0 out of 5 stars No feathers! Adorable Chicken Costume for Kids!, October 16, 2013

FYI re: Sizing: I searched elsewhere for more info, while looking for the best price.

It appears the sizes correspond to: Med=18-24mo, Large=2t-4t, X-Large=4-6.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing makes no sense, October 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars sizing, October 21, 2013
There was some concern over the size of the costume since the seller listed it simply as "extra large." I ordered anyway since I was desperately seeking a chicken costume for my four-year-old. The extra large was actually size 4T-6T so it was perfect! It would have saved some anxiety if the seller had listed the actual sizing not simply "medium" and "extra large."

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, February 13, 2014
Great costume, we had to get orange sweat pants because it doesn't come with leggins. and the seelves are a bit tricky, you will need a long sleeve top underneath as the wings attach only at the shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, November 23, 2013
This fit my son perfectly, he wears a 4T and he had room. We live in northern NY so it was perfect as I could put warm clothing underneath it so it didnt detract from his costume!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute costume!, November 16, 2013
Great little costume. I added some elastic at wrists and a bit more stuffing to headpiece. Leggings are not included but were easy to find. My toddler was thrilled with this costume!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very cute!, November 13, 2013
Very cute costume. Size chart was confusing, but I ordered a medium. It fit my 18 month old perfectly! Had lots of complements

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but elastic didn't last., November 13, 2013
A. Farrell (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
Great costume, my daughter loved it and got lots of compliments. The stitching came loose at the base and the elastic came unstitched so it looked more like a dress by the end of the night on Halloween, but I have low expectations for Halloween costumes. Could easily be fixed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute! But "medium"," actually means 18-24 months, November 4, 2013
The costume was cute however the sizing description wasn't helpful. It was listed as either a med or large in kids sizes. Having no idea how to gage that for size I went with a med for my 3 yr old.
When it showed up it said med(18-24 months). Soooo it was too short but my daughter had to wear it anyway as it was too close to Halloween to send back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chicken costume!, December 26, 2012
Got this for my 2 year old! We got so many compliments on it. Item was just as described. Good quality costume! would definitely recommend!

Underwraps Baby's Chicken Belly-Babies