Undfind One Bag 13-Inch Laptop and Camera Bag with Black Leather and Photo Insert
- Made of ultra high-quality wetsuit-grade neoprene
- Photo Insert transforms the Laptop Bag into a Camera Bag by creating 3 individual pockets to store camera lenses or other electronic gadgets
- Features swappable Designer Covers that can quickly transform your bag to match any and every occasion
- Pockets are lined with an ultra-soft felt lining
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||15.2 x 12 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||3.1 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||90 day manufacturer's warranty that covers manufacturing defects|
|Shipping Weight||3.6 pounds|
|Style Name||Black Leather|
Style: Black Leather
Top Customer Reviews
Some more random thoughts about the bag:
* Interchangeable covers? Are you kidding?
* The suitcase strap on the back in genius! Seriously, they thought of everything.
* The iPad pocket could have a bit more give to it since it gets tight when my camera is in the bag, but it had an iPad pocket!
Final thoughts: This bag is amazing! If you are on the fence, just get it!
Next at the top of my list is that the bag is incredibly functional! I use the bag everyday as my laptop bag going to and from work. I am also a photography enthusiast, not a pro by any means, I just enjoy shooting from time to time. So, when I go out shooting, I can pop the photo insert into the bag, put in my D90 in with a couple lenses and go out without looking like I am carrying a ton of camera gear.
I travel a lot as well, so I love that the bag pretty much has a compartment for any and everything. My laptop, documents, ipad, gaming device (haha, yeah I know I am nerdy), pretty much everything. The strap is comfortable, doesn't slip, really the bag is quite ideal in every way.
The only complaint I have, which is not major in any way is that I wish the top of the bag had a handle. But, I can see how having a handle would also take away from the sleek look of the bag, so I get why they didn't add one. But, at times it would be nice.
Anyway, this bag is amazing. Incredible concept, design and better than anything I have seen in the market. I would highly recommend it to any and everyone that is into their electronics.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's perfect for a second shooter or an engagement session. Not as comfortable as I thought but spaciousPublished 6 months ago by Linda Mercado
Look very good. Fits a lot of things. And even has rain cover.Published 11 months ago by Eugene Parechyn
I bought this for my sis-in-law for Christmas. She is really starting to get into photography & her current camera bag was getting to small with all the lenses & accessories she... Read morePublished 11 months ago by AvengerFreak3
Great bag! Very versatile! Big enough for my 70-200mm, 24-70mm, flash, 50mm, cards, batteries, and more.Published 17 months ago by speckled pig