5.0 out of 5 stars Cute light read!
Undisclosed Desires is basically about two people scared to be more than friends. Antonio and Grace works at the same law firm and they hit it off as friends right away but there were road blocks that kept them from being more.

Published 22 months ago by Mariekris D. Silva

3.0 out of 5 stars Attention span
Alright but didn't keep my attention long enough. I think the book was to short and more of a short story
Published 22 months ago by Angeilangdon

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute light read!, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Undisclosed Desires (Kindle Edition)

For a short story there was alot of drama involve and I'm not sure if Ms. Mason meant it to be funny but one of he loves scene made me giggle but it was definitely hot. Its just a phrase that made it funny for me. if you guys saw it and thought the same thing let me know. :D

3.0 out of 5 stars Attention span, December 16, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars quick read, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Undisclosed Desires (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable quick read. Would have loved it to have been longer;) Needed more time to get to know and enjoy the characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laying Down the Law..., May 3, 2013
Undisclosed Desires by Patricia Mason
Grace Baker is just your average gal, in her eyes. Especially when she compares herself to the tall, leggy blonde beauties the man she loves seems to like best. He don't even remember the one night they had together.

Antonio Romero turns heads wherever he goes, and no matter how Grace feels about him, they are just friends, buddies. Yay for Grace. It's getting harder to work in the same office and go out for drinks though. It's tough when you want your friend to be more and he don't. This is a fairly short story with scenes hot enough to steam up the windows of an old VW.
**Sexual content and language

5.0 out of 5 stars Undesclosed Desires, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Undisclosed Desires (Kindle Edition)
I have not yet started reading this book which I got in the Kindle edition. I hope to start within the next several months when I go on my trip

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Undisclosed Desires (Kindle Edition)
Loved the story, but it was too short. The story is about two attorneys who work together and are good friends. They are attracted to one another, but afraid to admit it

Undisclosed Desires