5.0 out of 5 stars DISCOVER this awesome CD!
This soundtrack album to the Ashlee Simpson / Steven Strait movie is a real surprising treat.

The impressive songs featured in the movie are all on this collection. It's got 7 nice songs from Steven Strait and is a perfect companion piece to the movie...once you see the movie, you have to pick up the album.
Published on August 23, 2005 by Tone Capone

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be discovered by Everyone!!
The movie was okay. Cute, nothing too special. But the soundtrack is absolutely amazing! If you saw the movie, even if you didn't, you NEED this soundtrack!!
Published on August 27, 2005 by Amanda Rollins

5.0 out of 5 stars DISCOVER this awesome CD!, August 23, 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars Bittersweet and powerful, February 10, 2006
This review is from: Undiscovered (Audio CD)
I really enjoy listening to this album and I'm surprised that it's not a top-seller. The songs are very diverse - some are happy and cheerful :"Plans" and "Jungle Love" for example, some are somewhat dark and melancholic :"House lights", "Boomerang", "Half Lit". The songs performed by Steven Strait would appeal more to the hard-rocking audience. The soundtrack also has a couple of bittersweet, very touching songs: "Undiscovered" and "That's why I love you". For somebody who has lost a loved one, those two can make you cry. And as far as Jaime Wyatt's vocals are concerned, I think she actually does a better job than Ashlee Simpson. She carries the tunes better and I find her voice much more interesting and appealing.

Overall, the lyrics are powerful, the performances - outstanding. The only reason why I can't give this album a 5-star rating is that I don't care for one of the songs - "Got a Problem" in particular. I keep changing it every time it comes on. It's just irritating. I will definitely recommend this soundtrack to my friends, even to my sis who is more into heavy metal - I think she'll appreciate Steven Strait's vocals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be discovered by Everyone!!, August 27, 2005
This review is from: Undiscovered (Audio CD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Purching this "smart" but in a stupid way?, December 31, 2005
thai_horse (Hagatna, Guam USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Undiscovered (Audio CD)
There are a few fun songs here. However, only one song is a stand out (smart in a stupid way). Which is pretty and fairly well done. I personally think the lyrics could use some rewriting and this could get close to being a great song. I would suggest the rewrite be done by a male songwriter older than 35 and maybe have had some kind of relationship with a beautiful Japanese lady who's possibily aspiring to be a 5/0 tennis player. The opening lyrics might be "She had eyes almond shaped diamonds". You have to wonder after watching the movie if Ashlee could ever have a lover that she would ever betray. As for the rest of the songs they're fine for playing in a party atmosphere where the coversation is preeminent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Soundtrack to a good movie!, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Undiscovered (Audio CD)
This soundtrack has good songs on it, if you saw the movie you got to this soundtrack, its definily worth the try and you won't be disappointed. I'm glad that I picked this up. I'm an Ashlee Simpson fan anyway, so I needed this to my collection. Good CD!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Undiscovered talent, March 11, 2007
Travel Queen (Navarre, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Undiscovered (Audio CD)
I am a connoisseur of certain type of singing voices and fell in love with the actor who sings on this album. The movie is a gem and the singing is great. A different addition to your collection that has some great rock. Besides, the actor is very sexy.

1.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THE MOVIE BUT THE SOUNDTRACK SUCKS WITHOUT ASHLEE!!!!!!!!!, January 13, 2006
This review is from: Undiscovered (Audio CD)
Undiscovered soundtrack is pointless and the only reason why i say that is because Ashlee is not on it..... I love the movie and the only way to really check out this music is to buy the movie,because Jen Crowe can not sing whatsover..... So if you want to waste your money then buy this soundtrack,but if you want to save your money then buy the movie and check out my girl Ashlee really sing!!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I just got ran over by a publicity machine, August 30, 2005
This review is from: Undiscovered (Audio CD)
The soundtrack was the 2nd best thing about the movie. The best thing about the movie was watching models try to walk and talk. They had a hard time at that. The people in this film need to first get acting lessons, then singing lessons. With a different cast this might have been good. But the music wasn't bad if you like lip synching.

Undiscovered
Undiscovered by David Baerwald (Audio CD - 2005)