Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on February 4, 2016
Chris Jericho has written another classic book. This may be better than his first book as here we see him branching out a bit into the world of music and his own home life. Jericho is honest in his writings on his failings, his start in music, how he had to swallow his pride to be a rock and roll star and his arrest on a DUI.

The most important chapters relate to his mother and to Chris Benoit, both very emotional for Chris and the reader.

Lots of humour throughout the book without that feeling of trying too hard to be funny.

Very entertaining and one of the best books written by a wrestler out there.
on January 23, 2016
While I don't think it was as good as the first book it was still certainly entertaining. This one talks a lot about his music career and it lost me at points as I really got this to read about wrestling. There are a few spots when the topic is wrestling that get glazed over and I felt like these events could have been discussed in more depth. There are also very depressing points in this that had me crying. Definitely worth reading.
on December 26, 2015
A fantastic follow-up & even more entertaining than the first book.
on November 24, 2015
I know he has three books and he has said he's working on his fourth this one the third is my favorite the Chris Benoit chapter is very moving and to me emotional and it sounded hard for Chris to put into words cause he clearly cared for Benoit as did I
on November 9, 2015
amusing, but did get repetitive after a while. still a good read though.
on September 23, 2015
Great book, great storytelling and Jericho just seems like a cool ass guy who had a tough road but earned all he has. Cant wait to read his third book
on September 13, 2015
Great read for my first kindle book.
on September 3, 2015
Another great book, and a lively continuation, of the life of Chris Jericho. He's the last of a dying breed (his words) of internationally acclaimed professional wrestlers. His work within WWE, and his rock and roll career away from it, made me laugh, cry, and shake my head. Yet another tale that has to be read to be believed.
on August 25, 2015
I love Jericho's first book so decided to get his second book. It's alright but it really focuses on his career with Fozzy more than the WWE side of things which I was disappointed. Still a good book with lots of funny stories from on the road even his thoughts on Chris Benoit and feelings on the matter.
on August 10, 2015
Chris Jericho passed Mick Foley as the best author in the wrestling business. That says a lot because Foley was great.