5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected Indeed!!!
Published 24 months ago by lessthan3

3.0 out of 5 stars I only like the one song
he seems like hes trying to try to hard. I think I should have probably listen too some the other songs before i bought it,
Published 2 months ago by Katrina Geinert

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected Indeed!!!, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (Audio CD)
Let me start by stating I am a 42 year old and i.love.this.cd!!! First off his flow, cadence, and word play is just sick!!! He is fresh and original but at the same time is a Drake meets Kanye meets Jay-Z...it's hard to believe at times that he is only 17! I love the fact that he is uber intelligent so he doesn't have to use profanity and obscenities to make his point. There is nothing garbage about this release. (Diggy, please continue to produce wholesome music and be a sterling example!) His cd has been in my cd rotation for an entire month! Each morning while preparing for work, I listen to it from beginning to end. My faves are: Tom Edison, Glow in The Dark, Special Occasion, Do It Like You, Four Letter Word, The Reign, and Unforgivable Blackness. Can not wait for the sophomore to hit!

3.0 out of 5 stars I only like the one song, February 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (Audio CD)
very good cd . great price and good music. I wold reccommend this cd to any one. thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (Audio CD)
i like that you guys get thing out on time and i love you guys front page with the account and stuff on their and i like how you guys have it in the order it should be in without us have to be confuse on where do we go to check something.. but everything is in order and i love that about you guys..

3.0 out of 5 stars A'ight, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (Audio CD)
It came by the delivery date but you can tell it been used. The case was broken and it wasn't in the original casing but the disc is good and played all the songs without messing up and the booklet was there. I just wish it was in the original casing so I don't have to refer to the booklet for the song list and the case wasn't broken...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great future, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (MP3 Music)
Diggy is gonna have a great future ahead of him if he continues like this :)! I just got the album out if random and was all like," this is really cool"!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a great buy, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (Audio CD)
It arrived early with my other cell phone purchase and I loved the album. It had great audio quality and everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Arrival!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (Audio CD)
I'm getting to an age now where my musical tastes have changed and I have pretty much moved on from rap with an exception of a few artists, but I once happened upon a video of Diggy Simmons rapping and I was like "Wow, he is truly a talented young man!" That talent SHINES on this album! First of all, I love that it is clean! No swearing, just pure rap. Second, I love that Diggy is a storyteller. Even being older than most of the people that probably own this album, I can relate to some of the lyrics and I like the stories that are told. Finally, the skill. Diggy is truly a force to be reckoned with. I can see him achieving great things as an artist. The boy has talent! This is a great album for young and old alike and I highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars MORE Fire from Simmons 2.0, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (Audio CD)
Fun, interesting, mostly "safe" lyrics. This is a smart and talented kid who has properly parlayed his family's successful music legacy with hard work (it's not "natural;" his older brother tried QUITE hard to become a rap/hip-hop star; the genes didn't help). I'm far too old to be a Diggy fan; yet, I am very much one. This kid is the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars best rap cd ever, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Unexpected Arrival (Audio CD)
this cd has become one of my favorites and the only down is that copy and paste was not on it but other then that i love ever track that is on the cd and every track has a certain meaning to it that you just dont understand until you understand who diggy Simmons really is love this cd and love everything about it one of the best rappers of our time great role model for young teens as well so thank you diggy for putting out get music for us your arrival really was unexpected to us

ARRAY(0xa82fabdc)

Unexpected Arrival
Unexpected Arrival by Diggy (Audio CD - 2012)