Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 23, 2015
It was a present for my daughter and she loved it
on December 4, 2014
The first album of Diggy's I ever listen and he made a pretty good album for himself just like his father had.
on February 9, 2014
he seems like hes trying to try to hard. I think I should have probably listen too some the other songs before i bought it,
on January 21, 2014
very good cd . great price and good music. I wold reccommend this cd to any one. thank you very much.
on September 13, 2013
i like that you guys get thing out on time and i love you guys front page with the account and stuff on their and i like how you guys have it in the order it should be in without us have to be confuse on where do we go to check something.. but everything is in order and i love that about you guys..
on August 5, 2013
It came by the delivery date but you can tell it been used. The case was broken and it wasn't in the original casing but the disc is good and played all the songs without messing up and the booklet was there. I just wish it was in the original casing so I don't have to refer to the booklet for the song list and the case wasn't broken...
on March 4, 2013
a gift for my daughter, she liked the CD. well packaged.
on February 18, 2013
Diggy is gonna have a great future ahead of him if he continues like this :)! I just got the album out if random and was all like," this is really cool"!
on February 3, 2013
It arrived early with my other cell phone purchase and I loved the album. It had great audio quality and everything.
on December 8, 2012
I'm getting to an age now where my musical tastes have changed and I have pretty much moved on from rap with an exception of a few artists, but I once happened upon a video of Diggy Simmons rapping and I was like "Wow, he is truly a talented young man!" That talent SHINES on this album! First of all, I love that it is clean! No swearing, just pure rap. Second, I love that Diggy is a storyteller. Even being older than most of the people that probably own this album, I can relate to some of the lyrics and I like the stories that are told. Finally, the skill. Diggy is truly a force to be reckoned with. I can see him achieving great things as an artist. The boy has talent! This is a great album for young and old alike and I highly recommend it!