Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 15, 2007
With the Unger microfiber cloths I not only cut my cleaning time in half, but I'm saving money. No longer am I a slave to the latest cleaning spray, cleanser, etc. With these cloths, all I need is a spritz of water and let the cloth do its work. Now anyone with a microfiber cloth can feel like Martha Stewart, and your home will reflect it. Another great benefit, you can wash and reuse.
11 comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2008
These are great little cloths. They're just the right size for cleaning around the house. The micro fiber picks up dirt really well and gives both glass and stone a nice shine without scratching. I do wish they were available in more colors.

I was a bit surprised by the amount of packing material used in shipping these, though. For some reason the shipper (Target) placed them in a box, which was then placed inside a much (3x) larger box, which was then padded out with those plastic air pillows. The outer box and air pillows were completely unnecessary -- a stack of cloths isn't exactly fragile.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2007
I love these towels! They are great for any chore. They arrived on time, and were a good price and a great value!
on December 14, 2007
They do the job! You can use them to clean mirrors, glasses, counters, cabinets, everything. They are a perfect tool for my Go Green Cleaning Business here in South Florida.
on February 22, 2010
I have been using these now for a year and they work as well as the more expensive cloths I bought before I came across these.
on July 3, 2015
I bought these at the suggestion of a Martha Stewart magazine. I highly recommend!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2009
Unger makes great products but I should have looked a little longer for a better deal.
That's the only reason for the three stars than five.
22 comments0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse