From Publishers Weekly
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
From the Inside Flap
adj:affected with madness or insanity; [syn:brainsick, crazy, demented, distracted, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced]
The American Heritage Dictionary
Warning: Unhinged liberals are hazardous to the nation's health.
They're slashing your tires. Burning their lawns. Heaving peis at Republican pundits. Hurling racist epithets at minority conservatives. Nursing nutty conspiracy theories. And pining publicly for the murder of President Bush.
And they call us crazy?
Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild, Michelle Malkin plays conservative Margaret Mead to the alien political creatures of the American Left. With uproarious detail and rollicking reportage, Malkin chronicles the bizarre world of leftists gone mad in their natural habitats: the mainstream media, academia, Hollywood, and Washington.
Unhinged unmasks liberals who've completely abandoned rationality and reality. They're taking chainsaws and bayonets to campaign sings. Running down political opponents with cars. Setting fire to political opponents in effigy. Defacing war memorials. Swiping yellow ribbons off cars. And supporting the fragging of American troops.
In Unhinged, you'll meet:
- The top 10 Unhinged Leftists, Celebrities, Media Liberals, and Politicians.
- The Pennsylvania Democrat who repeatedly screamed "faggot" at his Republican opponents on the Senate floor.
- The Florida Democrat who tried to run down former Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris with his Cadillac.
- The Democrat congressman who claimed the capture of Saddam Hussein was staged by GOP operatives to help Bush re-election campaign.
- The veteran newsman who claimed that Bush adviser Karl Rove and Osama bin Laden are working hand-in-hand to help the Republican Party.
- And hundreds more unhinged liberals gone wild.
With wit, wisdom, and a bullet-proof vest, Michelle Malkin ruthlessly and raucously skewers the myths of liberal tolerance, peace, and civility. Unhinged shows how conservatives are driving their opponents mad. the good news for liberals? Self-help starts here.