Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 17, 2012
As a lover of all things unicorn, I first saw this at Urban Outfitters.
Despite the fact that there were multiple people around me quietly browsing, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It's witty, smart, and the various facial expressions of the unicorn are just precious. What a gift! And it has a sort of double-layered-laughter-effect where you laugh from the initial shock of the image, and then, you process it, and laugh again. I brought it to the register and told the girl there how much I enjoyed this book, except it was probably unintelligible as I was saying, "Ahaha! The unicorn! Hahaha! He's such a jerk!! Ahaha!" and she smiled back at me politely.

I love this book and have even bought another to give as a gift.
on January 6, 2013
How does this only have 18 reviews? A friend introduced me and it's been one of my favorite humor books since. Hilarious. So well crafted. Way to go, and keep 'em coming.

Bonus thought: I first read it in a car when it was sitting in the back seat. Why don't we buy car books? Not everyone has a coffee table but everyone has a car. Think about it.
on July 15, 2016
Some things were funny and original "tearing out the last page of a library book", far more were just in poor taste and humorless "clubbing baby seals". Super happy it was only 99 cents, but was not fifty cents worth of laughs. On the plus side, it was over in just about 10 minutes. Save your money.
on July 11, 2016
Some intentionally distasteful humor, which I'm fine with. However, if you thought it was ok to show your kids "Stuff Penguins Hate" (which we all found hilarious), know that this book is not intended for children at all and has a much darker sense of humor. Some of the jokes landed, while others just made me "tsk", and I'm not a prude. Generally, I'd recommend reading it as you stand in the humor section at the book store, but it was worth the 99-cent sale price on my Kindle. (Read on a color version, like the Fire or iPad Kindle app.)
on July 12, 2016
I am appalled at the content in this book. There is a difference between funny and downright disturbing. If abuse of animals and people (don't want to go into details and be a "spoiler") is your thing, that is your choice but I found many of these "cartoons" to be despicable. I have removed it from my Kindles and will also be removing it permanently from my account!
on February 25, 2014
I bought this book as a gift, luckily I paged through it first before I wrapped it. Although there are several pages of humor, there are a few that ruin the entire book with tasteless humor. Pedophiles for example, is one thing most people may find tasteless and offensive to joke about. Abusing women was another offensive page. I did not give the book as a gift as I originally intended because of the few pages of offensive material. Which is a shame, because there were some funny parts, just not funny enough to be worth the purchase.
on July 11, 2016
This book is for adults. Period. It takes something beloved and innocent and, as the title implies, makes him a jerk, and sometimes worse by putting him in real human situations. Sometimes these situations are tragic and sometimes, they represent stuff we all do on a regular basis. This is pure satire and sarcasm at its' finest and is a hilarious demonstration of these things. The illustrations are funny and clean. Some people have taken offense to some of the content, which I can understand, but if you like biting sarcasm, complete inappropriateness and more, you will love this unicorn and all his flaws. If Mike Judge and Gary Larson were to have a creative love child, this would be that child.
on July 13, 2016
I have a pretty good sense of humor and appreciate dark or even blue stuff, but this was just random and sometimes down right rude. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. Also, the kindle version has the description of the comic on one page and the actual comic on another page. Way to make the book seem longer! Rip off. Oh, and one of the comics was missing and another was a repeat of the one before it.
on October 9, 2014
I bought this for my college daughter. She asked me I had read it before I sent it.
I did not. I surmise that there may have been some inappropriate items in there. But hey, I'm just trying to be nice dad.
on September 5, 2013
This book might be inappropriate for younger audiences, but we thought it was great. Sick sense of humor, very dry, some of the jokes matched our inside jokes with each other. This artist is a total weirdo. A friend gave us a print of us and we are going to get it framed.