5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published 16 months ago by a reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Marginal phone
Purchased two of these for parents who are seniors. The phone is a little disappointing for the price. It has a button for increased volume, but you have to push it each time you answer. The cords are very short - you will definitely need an extension.

Worst part was the company that sold the phone. Triplenet Pricing was extremely slow in shipping it out. It...
Published 11 months ago by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Uniden CEZ202 Modern Big Button Design Slimline Corded Phone (Ivory) (Office Product)
I had a Clarity amplified phone which worked well but took up too much space on my bedside table. Thought I'd try this one and I love it. You do have to push a button to "boost" the sound but it's very conveniently located on the handset - easy to reach with one finger if you need it. I have only had it for one day and so far I like it the best of the 3 sound amplified phones I've tried even though it's the least expensive. Second, is the Clarity JV 35 and last is the Clear Sounds Model CSC48 which distorts the sound and is designed so that the handset easily comes "off the hook". I wish I had tried this one first.

4.0 out of 5 stars A sturdy, heavy old fashioned phone, January 20, 2013
I searched high and low for a land line phone with buttons that pushed in easily and had some heft to it. Other phones seemed so shoddy and cheap and the buttons stuck or didn't push right. This phone is perfect and more like the old fashioned phones we had all over our house growing up. It is nothing fancy but it works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone!, February 5, 2013
Sound is clear and doesn't sound like you're talking through a tin cup. And it also has a big button lighted keypad. I am very pleased with my purchase as well as Uniden for making this phone. I no longer have to worry about cordless phone batteries going dead in the middle of conversations.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with this phone, August 25, 2012
got this at walmart a few hours ago, for same price----and it's practically a life saver, considering how i've gone without a phone for a month cause of a ear infection.

I CAN HEAR OVER A PHONE AGAIN---THANKS TO THIS PHONE.

there are seperate amplifers on sale over amazon, with some bad reviews----this phone with built in amplifer is all you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than described on Amazon, January 25, 2013
Henry Jones (Santa Barbara, CA) - See all my reviews
Headset cord has modular plugs on both ends. Power cord also has modular. The Volume boost is clear & loud

5.0 out of 5 stars trimline phone, September 15, 2012
This is a well-made telephone.Very pleased!Uniden products have always been of good quality. I have bought Uniden products in rhe past and I would buy Uniden again.

5.0 out of 5 stars P, February 18, 2013
Jim (Phoenix, Az, USA) - See all my reviews
I have a $250 phone tech's butt set and banjo for troubleshooting analog phone lines. But, that stuff is in my tool bag which I don't usually grab from the truck for each job. When I just need to see if there is a dial tone on an analog phone line, this phone is what I pick up. If I drop my butt set, it bounces. If I drop this phone, it survives too - so far. I bought this model due to reviews that said it was a little heavier construction than most other Chinese made phones. Simple design and rugged construction (for a consumer product) make this the perfect fit for most of my routine service calls.

Another benefit is other techs have no idea how to use my butt set. That's OK since I really don't want to lend them my expensive test equipment. They all can figure out how to use a simple touch tone phone though. It's a win win for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great volume adjustment, lights up in the dark, easy to use, great price, December 18, 2012
If you want a simple phone that has these features, you've come to the answer! lighted dial, great volume adjustment, quick shipping, decent ergonomics.

5.0 out of 5 stars good volume, October 15, 2013
I bought one of these phone about a month ago,i liked it so much that I bought another for the living room.i am not hard oh hearing I just wanted more volume so I could hear over noise in the room.the volume boost on this phone does the job.good if u have a little problem hearing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate volume boost for hard of hearing 88 year old., January 17, 2013
Works well for my father on the wall next to his bed. It is a good product for the price.

ARRAY(0x989af5a0)