Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Uniden CEZ202 Modern Big Button Design Slimline Corded Phone (Ivory)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon December 1, 2012
I had a Clarity amplified phone which worked well but took up too much space on my bedside table. Thought I'd try this one and I love it. You do have to push a button to "boost" the sound but it's very conveniently located on the handset - easy to reach with one finger if you need it. I have only had it for one day and so far I like it the best of the 3 sound amplified phones I've tried even though it's the least expensive. Second, is the Clarity JV 35 and last is the Clear Sounds Model CSC48 which distorts the sound and is designed so that the handset easily comes "off the hook". I wish I had tried this one first.

Update 11/12: I only paid $17.44 for this when i bought it a couple of years ago - just came on line to buy one for a friend - the price sure has gone up. It's still a great phone though, just not a bargain any more.
on January 20, 2013
I searched high and low for a land line phone with buttons that pushed in easily and had some heft to it. Other phones seemed so shoddy and cheap and the buttons stuck or didn't push right. This phone is perfect and more like the old fashioned phones we had all over our house growing up. It is nothing fancy but it works very well.
on February 5, 2013
Sound is clear and doesn't sound like you're talking through a tin cup. And it also has a big button lighted keypad. I am very pleased with my purchase as well as Uniden for making this phone. I no longer have to worry about cordless phone batteries going dead in the middle of conversations.
on January 25, 2013
Headset cord has modular plugs on both ends. Power cord also has modular. The Volume boost is clear & loud
on February 18, 2013
I have a $250 phone tech's butt set and banjo for troubleshooting analog phone lines. But, that stuff is in my tool bag which I don't usually grab from the truck for each job. When I just need to see if there is a dial tone on an analog phone line, this phone is what I pick up. If I drop my butt set, it bounces. If I drop this phone, it survives too - so far. I bought this model due to reviews that said it was a little heavier construction than most other Chinese made phones. Simple design and rugged construction (for a consumer product) make this the perfect fit for most of my routine service calls.

Another benefit is other techs have no idea how to use my butt set. That's OK since I really don't want to lend them my expensive test equipment. They all can figure out how to use a simple touch tone phone though. It's a win win for me.
on December 7, 2013
This Uniden "Loud & Clear" CEZ 202 phone is wonderful, and Amazon is the seller with the lowest price, compared to the Amazon Marketplace sellers. This phone has big well-lit buttons to press, and they have large black numbers which are easy to see. When you hear a beep for call waiting, this phone has a "flash" button that you press to switch to call waiting. This feature prevents your being disconnected accidentally with the caller you are currently speaking to. The phone also has a "visual" indicator--an oval area on the back of the mouthpiece lights up when the phone rings. This is great for the hard of hearing and those who prefer to turn the ringer off for peace and quiet. The phone has a "redial" button, and no memory. It is excellent for those who want a basic telephone without the usual geegaws, probably because they grew up with the old dial telephones.

I have used both the AT&T 210 (another basic phone similar in weight to this phone) and the AT&T TR1909WH (a lightweight phone which requires batteries if you wish to store numbers, etc; I used it bare bones--no batteries). The Uniden CEZ202 is superior to both the AT&T models because the Uniden "'disconnect" button is in the base, not in the mouthpiece. This basic feature (it isn't rocket science) means one can actually move one's head while talking. With the AT&T phones, such movement can disconnect the speaker in the middle of a conversation, as the disconnect button is on the mouthpiece.
on September 15, 2012
This is a well-made telephone.Very pleased!Uniden products have always been of good quality. I have bought Uniden products in rhe past and I would buy Uniden again.
on October 15, 2013
I bought one of these phone about a month ago,i liked it so much that I bought another for the living room.i am not hard oh hearing I just wanted more volume so I could hear over noise in the room.the volume boost on this phone does the job.good if u have a little problem hearing.
on May 30, 2013
I bought another phone similar to this that was ok but had a lot of draw backs. This phone is exactly what I wanted! In fact I am here to buy another one. Looks good, sounds good, is nice and small, works fine, I'm happy!
on November 29, 2013
This is a no-frills replacement corded phone which is exactly what we were looking for. The princess-style phone we got from Ma Bell three decades ago finally failed, and we needed a corded phone to be able to use when there's a power-outage. Nothing fancy, just a simple phone but it has two important upgrades: loudness button, and a flash button. It wall-mounts nicely, and the handset stays in the cradle when it is mounted vertically on a wall. Nice price on a name-brand phone.