Amazon.com Product Description A 5.8 GHz unit with a stylish, cell phone-like design, the ELT560 from Uniden comes loaded with technology. Multi-user expandable, the ELT560 supports up to 10 handsets (model ELX500, one included), allowing your phone system to grow as your needs do. The ELT560 utilizes 5.8 GHz digital technology for a clear sound. It is also compatible with caller ID/call waiting and comes with a 100-number caller ID memory. In order to help you stay organized, a 100-name and 400-number phone directory is provided, while a 10-number speed dial lets you quickly access the most frequently dialed numbers.
- 5.8 GHz digital spread spectrum technology
- Full color picture handset display
- Caller ID/call waiting deluxe options
- Battery backup during power outage
- Setup all phonebook settings using your laptop or computer
- USB connector with downloadable software included
- Expandable to a total of 10 handsets, only one phone jack required
- 100 caller ID numbers, 100 phonebook names with four numbers per name (handset)
- Advanced phonebook options, including alpha sort, group sort, multiple numbers per name
- Downloadable pictures, recordable ringer tones
- Battery/clock/date/banner displays
- Hands-free speakerphone in handset
- DirectLink mode for two-way conversation between handsets without the base
- Transfer/intercom from handset to handset
- Three-way conferencing calling
- Software and hardware included: CD-ROM, USB cable, ringer record cable
All phone features are accessed through the handset. The full-color LCD offer menus that are easy to navigate and that can be set to one of three languages (English, French, or Spanish). You can also download pictures to your phone with the supplied USB cable and software. This feature, along with caller ID, lets the phone display pictures of friends and family when they call you.
The ELT560 has 20 preset ringer tones and also comes with an audio cable that lets you record your favorite songs or audio clips instead. The last-number redial feature lets you quickly call any of the last 20 outgoing numbers, while a mute button lets you silence your end of the conversation while still allowing you to hear the other party.
In DirectLink mode, handsets act as two-way radios, and a room/baby monitor lets you monitor another handset location. An intercom function allows you to easily communicate with another handset, and three-way conference calling lets two handsets communicate with an outside line. A voicemail indicator lets you know when you have messages waiting, and the low-battery indicator alerts you when its time to return the handset to its base for recharging.
You can switch between tone and pulse dialing modes, as well as adjust both handset and ringer volume levels. A page button helps you to locate a misplaced handset, while a handset-to-handset call transfer function lets you route a call to another handset location. The ELT560 also comes backed with a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Handset, base/charger, power cord, USB cable, ringer record cable, battery pack, belt clip, software CD-ROM, user's manual
The Uniden ELT560 5.8GHz expandable cordless flip phone with call waiting/caller ID is expandable to a total of 10 handsets! There is a flip-open handset with full-color LCD. It also has a USB connection for downloading ringers, pictures, and phonebook. Cordless customization software is included for PC-based setups. It features recordable ringer tones. There is a 100-name phonebook with 4 numbers per name. It also has a 100-No. Caller ID memory. There are distinctive ringer tones, animation, and picture display. It has a handset speakerphone. It is headset compatible. It has 3-way conferencing, Handset-to-handset intercom and phonebook transfer. There are battery, clock, & banner displays. There is a calendar with programmable reminders. This phone has the DirectLink™ 2-way radio feature. There are trilingual menus. It has 20 ring tone options.There is last 3 number redial, a mute/hold function, and a voicemail waiting indicator.