5.0 out of 5 stars uniden video camera
Easy to setup, great way to keep an eye on your house while I'm at work. Easy to sync to my android, Samsung galaxy phone.
Published 15 months ago by petey

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly not the same quality as the outdoor camers
Just ok, serves the purpose for monitoring a room or 2 while away. I like it's low profile but its video quality looks nothing like my outdoor cameras even in optimal light...which is ok in my situation. I covered up the LED's with black tape, too bright for something that's supposed to be compact and not noticed. Wife Acceptance factor was teetering a bit at first,,,
Published 13 months ago by Audiodave1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars uniden video camera, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Uniden Guardian Accessory Wireless Indoor Camera (GC43) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera works great, December 14, 2012
This camera allows me to monitor inside of my house. It works great. No problem pairing with the control monitor.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., April 4, 2013
Craig Kelly (Springfield, VA United States) - See all my reviews
It took a while to "pair" to my Uniden Guardian monitor. They buried the "use only on channel 4" in the back of the manual. But once I figured that out, it works fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars add only one, July 1, 2014
easy to sync with your existing unit, was a little pricey and you can only link one indoor camera to the system at the time of this review. It has a pretty sensitive auto detect so position it with care... typically this unit will turn on if it catches dust in the sunlight or a cloud passes by. The video it self is clear but not high def by any means, it does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, May 10, 2014
I bought this camera to add to my wife's Costco purchase of the Guardian CCTV that comes with 2 pack of camera and an Ipad like controller. A great buy for me coz i used my Amazon rewards for this baby. 0$ FREE SHIPPING !
I stuck it in the glass window looking outside front door. Perfect shot of the guest or delivery guy. I just can't figure out how to get rid of LED glare at night because of the glass window in front of the lens. Overall it is a reliable piece instead of mounting a fake camera, just my IMHO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Doggie Watcher!, December 28, 2013
We have 2 dogs that we keep in our doggie room while we're at work or away for a couple of hours and this is a great way to check up on them while we're out. Works well with the Uniden Guardian System

Uniden Guardian Advanced Wireless Surveillance

and we can watch them from our smart phones. The camera is not HD quality but, it is a good, inexpensive way to monitor your home and its surroundings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Indoor Camera, December 26, 2013
This was added as a third camera to my Uniden system. It was very easy to setup and it has very good picture quality. We are very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., July 15, 2013
Can't really complain other than the fact the status light are rather bright...however nothing that a standard roll of electrical tape can't hide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, June 25, 2014
Works great with the Guardian system. Wireless signal is good - I have no complaints. I mostly use it always plugged in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniden Guardian indoor camera, May 30, 2014
It is wonderful. Great reception, clear as a bell. This is great for a child's room to see what they are up to.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›