5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, good price, Made in USA
I won't pretend to be a natty dresser or frequent tux-wearer, but I am a fan of good quality and value. This simple cummerbund is well-made with a silky sheen, convincing clasp, strong elastic and enough stiffness to look great without making you feel like you're wearing a flak vest. And dang! It's made in USA. Good buy, gets my recommendation.
Published on December 3, 2012 by Andy S

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay from a distance and under your jacket
Published 19 months ago by Dana Jeffrey Barnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, good price, Made in USA, December 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit the bill perfectly!, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
I'm 56 years old and decided to give marriage a second try and we decided on a small outdoor ceremony in Banff, AB Canada outside of Calgary in the Canadian Rockies...one of my favorite places to visit.

I was going to wear a regular suit but my future bride wanted to go a little dressier. So, I found and purchased a tuxedo style suit from a Belk department store at an excellent price. They didn't sell a matching cummerbund for it and I found this one on Amazon. The price was certainly right so I ordered it and the color and material matched perfectly with my tux. It's got an adjustable belt on it so it'll fit anybody and it stays put and the material is excellent quality.

Now I just need to find more occasions to wear formal attire!

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as promised and shipped quick, June 11, 2012
HLD (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
This seemed to be a standard black cummerbund which is exactly what I wanted. Shipped quickly and I am happy to report it was exactly as promised. Would use this vendor again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great and gets the job done., December 17, 2012
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
I wear a tuxedo about 4 times a year. This cummerbund looks as good as any rental tux quality accessory and has held up well over the past year.

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay from a distance and under your jacket, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
read the reviews which were a toss-up between, "its fine" and "its junk", and for a single use and as the price range was dirt cheap and beyond the merit of the occasion, I bought it. The description of "christmas ribbon-like fabric" was spot on. The looks okay from a distance but it both feels and looks like ribbon, and cheaply shiny looking up close. But once on, and under your jacket, its passable... for the price it works well (among company that is neither looking and you are not trying to impress...)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful., October 3, 2013
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
This cummerbund is very inexpensive but it will serve the desired purpose. For a one time event, it is ideal

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
I have purchased this for my 11 years old son's orchestra concert at school. Be honest with you, I have never bought a cummerbund, but as long as I can see, it looks nice and it is functional. The only reason I gave 4 stars is that I have never seen other cummerbunds so I can not compare. Waist is adjustable with rubber band in the back. The widest part is 4.25 inch. It looks good on my son!

3.0 out of 5 stars a not needed often item, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
The cummerbund came in looking like it was shipped from someone's basement. It is certainly not of a high quality. It works for once or twice a year, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cummerbund. Good Quality., January 2, 2014
SoSo Cinema (Florida, the sunshine state) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
Bought this for a quicky tuxedo look with a black bowtie and jacket. Worked perfectly. Well made for the price. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 21, 2013
Zorbas (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Satin Cummerbund (Apparel)
My son needed this for a high school band performance and this was a really good value. It looks good and the quality is very good.

Black Satin Cummerbund