Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Unimax Bravo Prepaid Phone (Net10)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$45.09+ $3.99 shipping

on May 14, 2013
It has front facing camera for skype really fast can go from one thing to another without any problems.the built In WIFI is great it picks up 3 g every where and I live in mountains of Tenn.it works off all towers which is great so you never go with out a cell phone gps is great too just have to tell it where you want to go and it will take you turn by turn to reach the door of your address. It has speak to text and it can read your text out aloud. It is a great phone I have been through so many phones and by far this one is the best for the money and the plan.
on October 15, 2013
I had a refurbished Nokia x71 which was a good phone but it was refurbished and the charging got out of whack. So someone gave this phone to me brand new and I have had an iphone, S3, evo 4 & 3D and i didnt find this phone bad at all. I have big hands and i was worried about it being way to small with the 3.2" screen but it works and the stock keyboard is great, i can fly on it! its a $60 phone and you cant expect much at that price but i think it lives up to that price and more.

PROS+
-Great Keyborad
-Front Facing Camera
-Runs on Verizon Network
-Good Resolution
-Call Quality
-Speaker/Speakerphone
-Battery
-Design (has a really good grippy feel to the phone, with a nice shiny gunmetal accent around the device)
-Charger port on the bottom.
-No Battery Removal to place the sim, it has a side slot.
-Notification Light

Cons-
-Camera
-Screen & Phone Size
-On-board Memory
-Processor

I still gave the phone 5 stars because this isnt a $300 2 year contract device, its a $60 device and it works well.
on August 24, 2013
I just purchased this phone from a Shopko in our area and I have to say the price was too much for this cheap looking phone. Internal Memory on this phone is only 186 MB after the updates are installed for Google's apps, the storage is full. I had to remove the updates to install my own apps from the Play store and then move them to the SD Card in order to re-update my phone. I have 5 personal apps from the play store and the rest are updates and internal memory is constantly telling me it is low. The speaker in this phone is also cheap, volume control is all the way up in order to hear phone calls, and notifications. You cannot upgrade the operating system to anything else as this is a Proprietary Operating System build from some out-of-country developer. I cannot find drivers for my Windows computer so I can move any pictures from my SD Card to the computer period. I have to use an adapter that allows me to take my Micro SD Card and make it into a Standard SD Card just to get the pictures.
I would not recommend purchasing one of these phones at that price. I paid $79 for this and it was worth a $10 tracfone.
on September 27, 2015
Don't waste your money! I bought this in mid-July of this year, was conscientious abt close apps which weren't needed. By mid-September the battery was dying after just 3-4 hours of being on but not being used. The phone ocassionally gets veey hot even when not in use. Lots of apps get errors when downloading and opening them. I finally bit the bullet and bought Samsung Galaxy Stardust and love it... reliable battery, no errors with downloads or loading apps.
on February 25, 2014
Have had this a little over 3 months and it won't charge 90% of the time, and no it has never been dropped. thats the main problem. the front facing camera is terrible unless it is SUPER bright where your at. The volume even all the way up is very low.. I would not recomend it. I don't even get all my calls or txts and even when it says they sent the recievers still won't get them.
on February 7, 2014
my phone has stop working now I have to look for a new one I want my money back because my will no longer charge and I have not even have the phone for a month
on April 30, 2014
Not bad for the 39.99 price I paid thru I-wireless, but I wish the email account settings allowed a choice of download sizes for e-mails so if the plan has data limits, you can conserve and stretch your megabytes! Unfortunately the user manual says that the feature is available on this phone, but when you follow the instructions, it is not an option!! My Samsung Galaxy 2.0 tablet (Android 4.2.2) has it and I appreciate it, but this phone is a 2.3.5 Android and it is not an option.
on February 5, 2015
I got this for my dad and it worked really good for him until he let his friend use it and that gave him a virus.
on September 21, 2015
It does not hold a charge even when not using it. If I turn it on in the morning and. not make any calls or use it in any other way, it will be fully discharged by the end of the day.
on July 26, 2015
You get what you pay for fits this phone. extremely sluggish. Battery gets very hot, texts sometimes do not go through, apps crash often