5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
My daughter absolutely loved these pants. She is very slender with long legs and they fit her perfectly. Unfortunately when I went to order more, they didn't have her size.
Published 16 months ago by M. Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected!
My daughter prefers to wear black pants to school and I figured that these would fit the bill. Unfortunately they fit a little too tight in the crotch area and she's a really slim girl. Good material, and a great buy, but had to return them.
Published 17 months ago by LilGirlNavy

4.0 out of 5 stars looong legs, April 2, 2013
this pants has a nice fabric, soft and made of good quality material, seems to last for much time. Just to mention something I will need to cuff the hem....

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 14, 2013
M. Ross (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectos, February 22, 2013
Al principio mande pedir 2 color beige, para ver como estaban, y a mi hija y a mi nos encantaron, le quedaron perfectos, ella tiene 12 anios y la talla 12 le quedo muy bien, como mandados a hacer,y el precio excelente, quedamos tan contentas que mande pedir 3 mas de otros colores, muy bueno el material y mejor el precio, e mas me hubiera gustado que haya mas colores.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected!, January 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved them, November 1, 2012
Nats "Nats" (San Ysidro, CA) - See all my reviews
We got them for her halloween outfit, went on jeans so she could wear them afterwards. My daughter loved the colr and i liked the fit, not too tight. Perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Size down..., February 18, 2013
My daughter is 10 and very thin so I thought the skinny would fit her great. Well....not exactly. The size runs big so she will need to grow into them.

Rate and Discover Movies