Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 14, 2010
Has a red backlight to the clock face. No radio (a bit disappointing at this price-point).

Articulating arms, hands, legs (I don't remember if the head swivels, but I think not).

Tap the head to light up the backlight or turn off the alarm/snooze.

Not brick-compatible with other products from the same brand.

About 8 inches tall.
on February 13, 2015
Bought this for my coworker. She loved it!
It wasn't as small as I thought. In comparison to to my magic bullet with it sitting down, it's still bigger than my magic bullet base.
review image
on July 24, 2011
If you're a fan of Star Wars, this is another great item to decorate your home, or "geekify" it. It is sturdy, and very detailed. Looks great on a desk or dresser. However, as a clock, it's nothing special. The numbers aren't easy to see, there is background lighting if you press the head down, but it's not that bright, and the alarm isn't loud at all. So don't expect a great clock. Just a nice mantlepiece.
on February 9, 2011
This is a handsome product; a storm trooper clock that's reliable to wake my son up to school everyday. Do not have to change batteries often; a bit pricey, but recommended.
on May 17, 2011
Pros
It's an effing stormtrooper clock!
It just looks sharp
Solid construction (except for the head) - mine arrived w/ something loose in its head, so there's a rattling noise

Cons
Clock functionality is limited, and frankly ugly. It's like a 15 dollar figure... with a 2 dollar time piece inside. It's insulting basically.

Overall
You know what you're getting when you get it. A cool looking nerd piece for your desk. It's not a toy, you don't play with it, and there's not much to it except aesthetic value. Don't waste this on a kid unless it's their actual alarm clock. But even then, you're better off getting them a decent cell phone since it's batter operated.
on February 14, 2016
Purchased this as a gag gift for a friend of mine that already has everything, and he absolutely loved it. Arrived on time and exactly as described, the Lego Storm Trooper actually became the hit of the birthday party! It's built well and is extremely durable, I'll be purchasing another one for my nephew very soon.
on January 11, 2015
the clock is made of quality materials that mimic the Lego minifigures.
It has movable arms and legs liek a real minifigure. The head that function as the snooze/light button is not movable.

The clock display as many have described a little bit hard to read. The viewing angle is very narrow.

What I don't like about the clock function is that to turn off the alarm, you have to switch it off at the back of the clock. It's a hassle to me.

It would be better if the head can function as the off button by simply pushing it twice of something. But that's just me.
on August 12, 2013
This fun clock was a big hit with the Lego's fan in the family. Very readable dial, easy to set the time and charming for a bad guy Trooper. Buy a bag to put him in tho, there is no way to wrap him up nicely for gift giving. A great gift idea.
on July 11, 2015
2.5 would be a better rating. I like my stormtrooper! It is bigger than I though which is a good thing. The bad thing is that the time is difficult to see. I have to put his shoulderson backwards hips forward to be able to see the time in the light. It's pretty cool that he lights up when his head is pressed down though!!
on February 27, 2014
So when I wake up in the middle of the night and want to see what time it is--it isn't going to happen because this digital clock only lights up when you push the clone's head down. And then the dial stays lit for like 2 seconds. I really got burned when I purchased this item--it is not what I thought. Very hard to read face dial even in the daylight. About the only thing it has going for it is that it is cute. By the time I had realized this my husband had unpackaged it and destroyed the packaging so I could not return it.