Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: Large|Color: Berry Heather|Change
Price:$13.95 - $32.84

on February 12, 2009
I originally bought this style of Acorn slipper 10 plus years ago and wore them until the stitching was falling out. I decided I needed a new pair and bought these. Still same great comfort as before. I plan to wear them for many years to come.

A warning when I bought these slippers I clicked the size option "X-Large (US Men's 10-11 M)" and I was sent the wrong size slipper which turned out to be Mens 12-13 size.

Listed below is Acorn specification for sizes hope it helps other people from making the same mistake.

XX-Small (Ladies 5 1/2 - 7)
X-Small (Ladies 7 1/2 - 8 1/2)
Small (Ladies 9 - 10 / Mens 7 1/2 - 8 1/2)
Medium (Ladies 10 1/2 - 11 1/2 / Mens 9 - 10)
Large (Mens 10 1/2 - 11 1/2)
X-Large (Mens 12 - 13)
55 comments| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2013
I love these because they are warm without making my feet sweaty and the seams make it much less bulky than you'd expect for a fleece sock. I have had a couple pairs for years and loved them until I wore them out so I went to order another pair and, based on the size chart provided, ordered size Large. I wear women's size 8 shoes. The socks are much too big for me. Fortunately I will be able to gift them to a relative with larger feet.

Sock sizes are, of course, different than shoe sizes and perhaps that's where I went wrong but, just for clarity, this is the size chart exactly as it is listed on the socks tag:

VersaFit Size XXS = Men's shoe size - = Woman's shoe size 5-6.5
VersaFit Size XS = Men's shoe size 6-6.5 = Woman's shoe size 7-8
VersaFit Size S = Men's shoe size 7-8 = Woman's shoe size 8.5-9.5
VersaFit Size M = Men's shoe size 8.5-9.5 = Woman's shoe size 10-11
VersaFit Size L = Men's shoe size 10-11 = Woman's shoe size 11.5-12.5
VersaFit Size XL = Men's shoe size11.5-13 = Woman's shoe size -

I found that a lot more helpful and hopefully you will too!
on February 11, 2011
I had heard that Acorn socks were not the same and were being made over seas. It's true they are not as good as the original product. They are thinner,shorter and not as warm and to top it off, one pair had missed stitching on the seam which left a 3" hole in the sock. Sorry that the REAL THING is no longer made and will try to make my old ones last!!!! They were never cheap but they are now over priced for the quality!!
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2010
The fit is very narrow in the foot and lower leg. Also, size runs small in general - I am a women's size 6.5-7 shoe, I ordered size 7-8 and it was short. Had to return them. AND the return process was difficult.
on February 24, 2013
I wore these socks literally for about 3 hours before a large hole appeared in the toe. The company was pretty easy to deal with and I sent them back. I'm still not sure whether I got the return postage refunded yet, though. When I mentioned this to some friends, everyone who had bought fleece socks seemed to have the same experience with them. Not sure why they got such a good review in the first place on the website.
on January 3, 2013
My husband has nerve damage and experiences very cold feet, his last fleece socks lasted probably 10+ years so I wanted to get him another pair. He only wore them a few times and they tore at the toe, not along the seam, the fabric just ripped. If they had cost 50 cents I wouldn't have cared but I wish I hadn't wasted my money on these. So very disappointed. Cheap, not well made, not worth it. Buyer beware.
on March 2, 2013
stitching came loose after the first wearing...also way to big. I owned a pair of these socks that I bought in Jackson and they were great. This pair is far from great.
on August 10, 2013
I've been wearing this style & brand for decades. The first pair was all leather & US made, great. They quit making all leather but the polar fleece US made slippers were still well made & had leather soles. Now that they're made in China, like most footwear, they're smaller, not as well made & the suede is less durable than the leather was. More profit for Acorn, less quality for the customer but they don't care. L.L. Bean still sells their famous boots made in Maine & makes a fair profit so it can be done. If you wear a 12 medium these won't fit, they're very visibly smaller than the previous US made 12/13 mediums, XL.
on December 17, 2015
Won't buy them again. I'e bought Acorn Unisex Versafit socks for years. They don't hold up well now, and I just discovered why. Yet another USA company is now having what used to be a superb product in China. So so so sick of this. The price has gone up and the quality has gone down. This is the last Christmas I will buy Acorn socks. They don't even last a season anymore. Very sad. If I was you, I'd look around for USA made fleece socks.
on December 20, 2013
I never take the time to write amazon reviews but feel i must due to the extremely poor quality that is Acorn. First, I had never even heard of Acorn socks, but I told my bf I like fuzzy socks so he decided to give me what his family "thinks are amazing." Amazing to me is a high quality product that lasts. These socks do not meet that standard. I tried them on after he gifted them to me today... I put them on and didnt even walk around. They were super tight in the leg area but decided scrunching them down they were fine (i have muscular calf muscles so i think thats a me issue and not acorn). The issue I have with them is they already have a hole at the seam by the ankle... And i had them on for mere minutes. These socks have extremely good reviews but I need to send out a buyer beware. Lucky me my bf told me he got me another pair in blue for a later gift exchange. I think those will be going back and i am waiting to hear back from the seller on what can be done about the ripped socks. Please use caution when buying these socks... Based on what i experienced and what I have heard about them the quality is slipping.