5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Perfect! Exactly what we were looking for.
Published 7 months ago by Melissa M.

3.0 out of 5 stars warm
It is ok. comes loose when sleeping.
Published 2 months ago by Kindle Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Perfect! Exactly what we were looking for., June 5, 2014
My mother is in the last stages of stage 4 breast cancer. She also is in the beginning to middle stages of Alzheimer's. She has no hair left, because the chemo from the last treatment that she received took it all. She is often cold, even though it is 85-90 degrees here and she told me that her head is always cold. She asked me if I could find her a stocking type cap, "You know, cotton, not wool" she said, "something to keep my head warm, but not be itchy or bother me". So I set out to find my mom the perfect cap for her cold little head. She has so few pleasures left I was determined to find what she wanted. I found this cap, and ordered 2 for her. I held my breath and waited for them to arrive, hoping that they were what she was looking for. She was so elated when she received this package. it was exactly what she was wanting and she is in love with these caps. She wears them constantly, and because of her dementia, she calls me all the time to ask me if I bought them for her as she rediscovers them almost daily. Thank you so much for making such a wonderful product, and giving an old lady a little joy in the last stages of her life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light weight streach capo, April 24, 2014
This cap streaches to fit perfectly. I wanted a thin light weight cap to wear indoors and to bed. This works perfectly. I plan to order more of these over time. They are shipped from England so delivery takes a bit longer than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy comforting cap, September 3, 2014
Very comfortable, good stretch. Feels like a cap made out of your broken in favorite t-shirt. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is truly a cotton cap!, November 19, 2014
I had gone through a liver resection to remove a cancerous tumor. I lost a lot of weight in the recovery process, so I was always cold--a new experience for me. I usually give my self a buzz cut every few weeks--did not help the cold. Anyway, I had purchased a similar product from a different vendor through Amazon but it was not made with a lot of cotton--my scalp itched after several minutes. But, when I got the Unisex Essential Cotton Indoor Cap, it was so nice to be warm without an itchy scalp! Until I received my new cap, I was wearing an all-cotton beanie that I normally wear when going out--a bit on the heavy side. This indoor cap was tight enough on my head to allow me to sleep with it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover!, June 23, 2014
Been looking for these glad I found them! Excellent product! For those that lost hair to cancer treatment I wish you all good luck! This keeps my head warm without making me hot in the AC now that warmer weather is here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size, arrived from UK, November 11, 2014
Great size, arrived from UK. Hubby likes it for sleeping. Thin material but still kept him warm. Color is as shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
The caps are just what I wanted, soft and lightweight but still warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars warm, November 6, 2014
It is ok. comes loose when sleeping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, July 1, 2014
Every morning I take care of a senior citizen and she has lost most of her hair so this item is perfect for her during the summer months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
the X man "MisterX" (Singapore, Singapore) - See all my reviews
rich brilliant color...quality materials and finishes..details neat and precise..
love it...gonna do this again soon....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›