Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 16, 2013
For being a $4 watch, this one is awesome. I've seen similar quality watches for three times the price in malls/shops, so this is a huge bang for your buck. You're ordering a $4 watch so you can't expect much, but this exceeded expectations ten fold. Cute, stylish, durable and best of all, affordable. Product arrive more than two weeks ahead of schedule and when part of my order was slightly off (dark green version instead of light green in the same style), their customer service responded within AN HOUR and were kind, willing to help and a sheer joy to work with. GET their watches!
on May 28, 2013
This watch came in and I wasn't sure what to expect from it because the description says it's a "Jelly" band. I figured I was taking a chance. It actually came in looking very nice and unique. It looks very nice in person, better than it does in the pictures. The gold enhancements really stand out from the stark white of the rest of the watch. It's a beautiful watch in person.

The watch came in already working and with no marks on it. It also came in WEEKS ahead of schedule.

UPDATE: This review went from 5 stars to 1 star very quickly! Here's why:

When I put on the watch for the first time since I had opened it (about a week), I kept noticing that the time would keep being off. I thought I wasn't pushing the knob in enough. But I was. Turns out the hour and second hands were loose so if my hand moved a certain way or I waved with the watch on my hand, the hour and minute hands fell to the bottom. I tried contacting the seller about this. I've dealt with quite a few dealers/sellers from China and they all had a good handle on the English language, at least enough to communicate through emails.

The seller does not understand English enough to get what I was trying to say. I specifically explained the situation and he said he needed pictures. How do I takes still pictures of the hands falling down?! I offered to show him in a video I could make to prove how the hands of the clock were loose but he never provided me with an email that I could send the video to (I can't send a video attachment through the emails on Amazon).

He responded again saying that the 3 little dials and the buttons are just for show and don't do anything. I then emailed him back saying that I understood that from the beginning and that wasn't what was wrong with the watch. It may just well be a defective watch but the seller doesn't understand enough English to get the point that it's a defective watch and went straight to trying to refund me only half of the money I paid for it. This watch and all of its problems just aren't worth it. Would have been nice to have this watch working correctly so I could show it off. Oh well.

I hope the next person who gets this has a working watch and doesn't have to go through this. Good Luck.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2013
I purchased this watch in three colors (brown, white, black). All three watches are charming, however the three circular dials on the watch face are not real (they are painted on) and neither are the buttons on the watch that would set those dials. The brand name "Geneva" is crooked on one of the watches I purchased and the buckles on all the watches look like they can break easily.

All in all, these watches are a great costume piece. The silicone bands are comfortable and trendy looking and no one would guess that the watch costs $4.95. These watches are fun to wear.
on July 17, 2013
Received it a few days before the expected delivery date. It looks very well made and so in style right now. The price was beyond amazing. I hope it holds up because I love this watch. :)
on January 20, 2014
Beautiful watch to wear, doesn't even look cheap. Definitely recommend for those looking for a great watch for a good price
on August 14, 2013
Glad I ordered the white one along with the green and red. Always good to have this one for my neutral color choice.
on July 21, 2013
I would have given it a 5 if the rubber strap didn't make my wrist sweat, otherwise, I love it.
on June 3, 2013
Received this watch today and was very disappointed. The packaging on this watch was EXTREMELY minimal! Needless to say the face of the watch was smashed and the watch itself was not working correctly. The price was right and the reviews were positive but probably will not purchase from this seller again. This could change depending on how they handle the return. I will say though had the watch not been so damage it looked like it would be a beautiful watch to wear.
on April 1, 2014
This is an awesome watch! I love it. It fits perfectly on my wrist, and I am a petite woman. It is fashionable piece of jewelry for such a low cost. The only down side is that it takes a couple of weeks to be delivered. The watch itself feels a little cheap but it does not cheap on your wrist. I am in LOVE with is and it looks amazing with my Alex and Ani bracelets. I would definitely recommend this watch.
on September 25, 2015
YKS White Unisex Geneva Silicone Jelly Gel Quartz Analog Sports Wrist Watch

I received this Geneva Watch it's very pretty and the band is made of silicone, and it has a ring of gold and artificial diamond around the crystal glass, It's fashionable and in expensive and I can wear anywhere
*I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review.
review image review image