Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 23, 2014
It was a very good price but I have a small wrist and the face of the watch is a little to big for my wrist. I didn't realize it would be so big. I don't wear it very much but it keeps good time. I might have returned it but the price was really good, it is more of a man's watch.
on June 25, 2014
I bought this watch for my 2 year old grandson. No, he can't tell time but he wanted to be like his Papa. I choose it because it was very inexpensive and made of soft material. It was way to big for him. But because of the soft material I was able to punch additional holes in the band to make it fit. One big draw back is you do have to plan ahead due to the long time for delivery. This watch makes my grandson feel like a "really big boy.
It 's worth the time!
on September 25, 2014
I really like this watch. The numbers are large and easy to read, and it looks much better then I thought it would. The only negative thing for me is the silicone against my skin makes my arm sweaty sometimes. Also,there were no instruction included, but the package contained an extra battery.
on October 21, 2013
I gave these watches a five rating, because it worked and they look expensive. I brought three watches from this seller. I'm please with the overall punches. Will be buying more!
on April 25, 2013
EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND PRICE AS MUCH LIKE ME, VERY GOOD STUFF. RECOMMEND IT TO ALL.
on November 14, 2013
This looks like a super expensive watch! Very classy and what a price. Fits even bird wrists like mine, but will expand for larger wearer.
on January 18, 2014
Cheep looking, doesn't work. I guess this watch is a kids toy watch, It really doesn't work, the knobs are fake they dont do anything!! I wanted a watch that really tells time. Fooled again by the pictures they posted.
on July 5, 2014
Mistake! The battery lasted only 2 or 3 days, then I spent about $6 for a new battery and with this watch EVEN the NEW battery died in about the same time. It has a larger size (with good readability) of about an inch and a half, which the picture may not indicate. (I didn't know how big it is)
on June 25, 2013
I purchased this watch in three colors (brown, white, black). All three watches are charming, however the three circular dials on the watch face are not real (they are painted on) and neither are the buttons on the watch that would set those dials. The brand name "Geneva" is crooked on one of the watches I purchased and the buckles on all the watches look like they can break easily.

All in all, these watches are a great costume piece. The silicone bands are comfortable and trendy looking and no one would guess that the watch costs $4.95. These watches are fun to wear.
on September 6, 2013
I must say I am surprise that for under $5 this watch is working. My only problem is the color. I check on three different monitor, the picture is much better and settled. I would say the picture looks more umber. The actual watch is lighter rather loud. The dial only is clear in certain angle. I prefer other colors like white or pink and the green for my teen relative. The watch works has a good weight how long it will last remains to see. At my age I hate to see a watch that works fast, last thing I would like to see. Happy watching.