4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
Great watch, only disappointment is that it is not waterproof, and working in health care, I wash my hands, wrists, often. The rubber band helps make it easy to clean and wash...
Published 14 months ago by D. A. PESSOA

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
good
Published 4 months ago by eduardo c.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 3, 2013
This review is from: YKS Deep Blue Unisex Geneva Silicone Jelly Gel Quartz Analog Sports Wrist Watch (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars JABYRD, June 15, 2013
I love this watch....I love the color.....the style and in general I rate this watch over 5 stars. I suggest this item highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color, May 26, 2014
I collect watches, and was thrilled to find this fun blue color. Wear it more often than I thought I would. It came with a white and a black watch. Only drawback was it took forever to get to me -- Amazon was NOT the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, May 20, 2014
excellent product, good quality and meets the expectations, color and design, the finish is the expected price ratio and very good article

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, April 29, 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars need casual watch, April 5, 2014
I love watches and have many. This is easy around the wrist and easy to read. It's a good shade and blends well with clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 5, 2014
simply a great product. It works well and i have had no problems with it since purchase. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, December 18, 2013
Elizabeth D. (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a pretty cool watch and very comfortable. The color is is totally me and I get a complements on it when I where it. I am happy with this purchase. =-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Geneva Watches are crap!, December 15, 2013
In fact, the minute arm doesn't hold it's position. I've had the watch for a week. It is now a toy for my boyfriend to take apart ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, December 13, 2013
Excellent perfect material, beautiful color, I'm happy it is very beautiful, I'm perfectly well.Excellent perfect material, beautiful color, I'm happy it is very beautiful, I'm perfectly well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›