5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, October 2, 2013
This review is from: YKS Black Unisex Geneva Silicone Jelly Gel Quartz Analog Sports Wrist Watch (brown) (Watch)
I am allergic to metal and this silicon watch band makes it great for me to wear this watch without itching. Has a big face which makes it easy to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., December 11, 2013
Now of course I love these watches. I have all the colors they make. I have had no problems at all. And for the price when the battery runs out I will order a new one. Cheaper then putting a new battery in. I do put the stem out to save battery wear when I am not wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, October 2, 2013
excellent love the quality and the style just what i have been looking for and the price Love it Live it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, August 20, 2013
I love love love this watch. It is beautiful and as sturdy as a silicone watch can be! Great buy.

Rate and Discover Movies