Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on September 18, 2014
Cute but a little big for me, but I wanted something for vacation I didn't have to worry about losing. It keeps time well, is attractive and easy to wear, even came with extra battery-nice touch. Only problem was the little knob that changes the time fell off, luckily I found it and screwed it back on, hope it stays. But for the price and the quick delivery (only took a few days) it is well worth the money!
on July 1, 2013
This rubber watch looks fine on the photo, but the copper color metal is very, very, shiny and sparkly. If you are looking for a subtlety, this is not it. It's more like the ones sold in Las Vegas strip. I bought a white one, and looks and feels like a 5 dollar watch. It also came straight from China, and caught me off guard to receive an envelope from overseas.
on February 3, 2014
I have the black one, and got this white one for my one younger sister, because she loved my watch. These watches a great. The shipping didn't take long. If your looking for a nice, and decent watch, that doesn't have a HUGE price tag, I definitely recommend these watches.
on May 22, 2014
Love Geneva watches. Have them in a number of colors. They are hypoallergenic and you don't have to worry when they get wet when you wash your hands.
on September 28, 2013
One of the best watches i brought online and last long too will recommend persons to get one its PRETTY and can go with anything you are wearing.
on September 11, 2014
batteries do not stay working. have replaced it multiple times, watch will work for a day then stop. beautiful watch, but does not work
on August 3, 2013
I bought these watches as a graduation gift to a teenage relative. It's beautiful. I think I will buy again.
on September 26, 2015
Broke within an hour of having it! I love the look and was disappointed that it broke so quickly.
on January 1, 2014
Its ok for a man.. But the same watch in pink color they are giving in 1/3 of its price...
on June 7, 2015
Very good product excellent quality