Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Unisex Geneva Silicone Jelly Gel Quartz Analog Sports Wrist Watch (Brown)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 6, 2013
It worked fine for a week and is a beautiful looking watch, I love it, but after a week, it stopped giving me the correct time. So I can't use it anymore. Took a long time to get to me, so decided it wasn't worth trying to send it back and get a new one - I'd like to, just too much hassle.
44 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2013
It's a nice looking watch at a very affordable price. Took a bit of time for it to be delivered., which is my only disappointment. Other than that, all is good.
on January 27, 2015
The color of this watch band is actually more of an orange and not red as pictured. I was vey disappointed in the color.
review image
on November 13, 2013
I love Geneva brand watches; I have almost every color; the watches are cheap in price but has excellent quality and can be coordinated with every outfit; I would wholeheartedly recommend Geneva brand watches to anyone.
on February 6, 2014
This was purchased as a gift. It arrived late (too late for Christmas) and the band broke within 3 weeks of wearing it.
on May 25, 2014
Love this watch. The only caution is, don't get it wet/submerged in liquid. It's not that I ruined mine or anything this way, but just in the process of readying the battery for first time use, I discovered how flimsy the back casing is. It's definitely not going to be air tight. That said, as long as you wear this watch gently, it's cute and does the job (of telling time and looking cute). One can't tell if you paid fifty bucks or, of course, around just five. I like it so much I'm definitely going to order two or three more.

This ships directly from China, and it might make one feel slightly guilty/reminded of how much *doesn't* get made in the U.S. But hey--at least you're going through a U.S. middleman...our beloved Amazon.
on January 8, 2014
the price is right for this watch i read the other reviews and ive had this watch for two weeks and it hasnt faded yet
on February 4, 2014
Not as rich in color as it looks on the picture. It looks cheaper in person. That is the reason for the three stars. Over all it worked when I got it. I wish it came in a box but it came in a bubble rapped bag. But hey!... it is a good deal for the price...I seen this same watch for 10.00 at city trens. So I won lol
on July 24, 2014
Arrived broken and went straight in the trash., Complete waste of money. Would not recommend.
on February 12, 2014
this watch is not worth more than 50 cents. i ordered 3 and they all broke within the first week