I love Geneva brand watches; I have almost every color; the watches are cheap in price but has excellent quality and can be coordinated with every outfit; I would wholeheartedly recommend Geneva brand watches to anyone.
Published 8 months ago by lady g

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long
It worked fine for a week and is a beautiful looking watch, I love it, but after a week, it stopped giving me the correct time. So I can't use it anymore. Took a long time to get to me, so decided it wasn't worth trying to send it back and get a new one - I'd like to, just too much hassle.
Published 8 months ago by Susan J. Avery

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love Geneva watches; no complaints at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, November 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Wristband Broke, February 6, 2014
J. Caruso (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This was purchased as a gift. It arrived late (too late for Christmas) and the band broke within 3 weeks of wearing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I say..not as rich in Color..but good watch overall, February 4, 2014
Not as rich in color as it looks on the picture. It looks cheaper in person. That is the reason for the three stars. Over all it worked when I got it. I wish it came in a box but it came in a bubble rapped bag. But hey!... it is a good deal for the price...I seen this same watch for 10.00 at city trens. So I won lol

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, January 8, 2014
the price is right for this watch i read the other reviews and ive had this watch for two weeks and it hasnt faded yet

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 7, 2013
It's a nice looking watch at a very affordable price. Took a bit of time for it to be delivered., which is my only disappointment. Other than that, all is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money!, May 25, 2014
Love this watch. The only caution is, don't get it wet/submerged in liquid. It's not that I ruined mine or anything this way, but just in the process of readying the battery for first time use, I discovered how flimsy the back casing is. It's definitely not going to be air tight. That said, as long as you wear this watch gently, it's cute and does the job (of telling time and looking cute). One can't tell if you paid fifty bucks or, of course, around just five. I like it so much I'm definitely going to order two or three more.

This ships directly from China, and it might make one feel slightly guilty/reminded of how much *doesn't* get made in the U.S. But hey--at least you're going through a U.S. middleman...our beloved Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, May 26, 2014
I received my watch in the mail last week and the watch did not work. Pretty nice looking watch. It just didn't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke within a week, February 12, 2014
meyer fischer (brooklyn, NY, US) - See all my reviews
this watch is not worth more than 50 cents. i ordered 3 and they all broke within the first week

3.0 out of 5 stars watch works fine but disappointed at face, February 17, 2014
this watch works fine but the picture looks better than product. Also, the red color is much brighter than I would have liked.

Rate and Discover Movies