Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 6, 2013
It worked fine for a week and is a beautiful looking watch, I love it, but after a week, it stopped giving me the correct time. So I can't use it anymore. Took a long time to get to me, so decided it wasn't worth trying to send it back and get a new one - I'd like to, just too much hassle.
44 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2013
It's a nice looking watch at a very affordable price. Took a bit of time for it to be delivered., which is my only disappointment. Other than that, all is good.
on November 13, 2013
I love Geneva brand watches; I have almost every color; the watches are cheap in price but has excellent quality and can be coordinated with every outfit; I would wholeheartedly recommend Geneva brand watches to anyone.
on January 27, 2015
The color of this watch band is actually more of an orange and not red as pictured. I was vey disappointed in the color.
review image
on May 25, 2014
Love this watch. The only caution is, don't get it wet/submerged in liquid. It's not that I ruined mine or anything this way, but just in the process of readying the battery for first time use, I discovered how flimsy the back casing is. It's definitely not going to be air tight. That said, as long as you wear this watch gently, it's cute and does the job (of telling time and looking cute). One can't tell if you paid fifty bucks or, of course, around just five. I like it so much I'm definitely going to order two or three more.

This ships directly from China, and it might make one feel slightly guilty/reminded of how much *doesn't* get made in the U.S. But hey--at least you're going through a U.S. middleman...our beloved Amazon.
on February 6, 2014
This was purchased as a gift. It arrived late (too late for Christmas) and the band broke within 3 weeks of wearing it.
on January 8, 2014
the price is right for this watch i read the other reviews and ive had this watch for two weeks and it hasnt faded yet
on February 4, 2014
Not as rich in color as it looks on the picture. It looks cheaper in person. That is the reason for the three stars. Over all it worked when I got it. I wish it came in a box but it came in a bubble rapped bag. But hey!... it is a good deal for the price...I seen this same watch for 10.00 at city trens. So I won lol
on September 15, 2014
This is a tough one, as I have also reviewed what many people have reported. I ordered a couple, in blue and red. They then kept coming. I honestly cannot be certain of whether it was my error or theirs. Being that they are so very inexpensive, I figured it was not worth the time or money to send them back. The bottom line is that I ended up with 8 of them. I gave some away, not as a formal gift, but as a good gesture. I think they are extremely good looking watches, and I marvel at the price. How can they do this? None of the bands have broken. It's extremely comfortable to wear, and the silicone band feels really good. it's a light watch, and the size is ideal for a unisex watch, in my opinion (but that depends on the wrist size). The entire face, that is the time face plus border, is 1.5 inches (3.9 cm). The actual time face is 1 and 3/16 inches (2.9 cm). I just checked a blue one and placed it on my wrist. After about two months, it is about a minute fast, maybe almost two minutes. Not too bad. There is some variability between what you see and what you get in terms of the dial. It's a minor issue. The colors are beautiful. Some have come with an extra battery, not all. I did not expect the extra battery, and so it's ok. As was pointed out, the small dials and the upper and lower knobs are for looks. The middle knob allows you to change the time. In a way, I wish that these fake features were not there, but you get used to it. Still, I took a point off for that. The dilemma is what you do when the battery dies and the watch stops. Replacing the battery would be more expensive than buying a new watch. I have no definite answer for that. I do point out that, given the occasional quality issue a few reviewers have mentioned, it may be worth sticking to a watch that has worked properly and replace the battery. In conclusion, these are gorgeous looking watches, and amazingly inexpensive. I would stick to deep blue colors; that looks good on women and men. The red looks good at first but then it's harder to match with clothes and looks fake. Get a couple. The control knob, when pulled, will stop the watch; that should prolong the battery life.
on February 12, 2014
this watch is not worth more than 50 cents. i ordered 3 and they all broke within the first week