Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on February 25, 2016
This watch is better than expected. It's not too heavy and the band is very comfortable. I've received several compliments the first week. Great design. I'm now a fan of the Mulco watches. I'd love it if their prices kept coming down to the more affordable $150 range.
on December 27, 2015
I saw Mulco watches on a different site during black friday but found a better price here. I had never heard of the brand so I was a little hesitant at first but decided to make the purchase. The watch arrived nicely packaged in a brown case with a four leaf clover. I opened it up and loved it. It has a simple design where it's not something that is going to turn heads at first look but people will notice it. It's not flashy or "loud" like other watches but the strength of the design is in the details. The silicone band is nice and the rose gold accents really set it off. The bottom half of the face has a carbon fiber look to it. Clean and polished are the words that come to mind when describing the look and design of the watch.

For those wondering, I believe the small chrono clock by the 6 is the day of the week. It moves around midnight so that's all I can think of. I haven't messed with it enough to really see nor do I care. The instructions don't say anything about it.
on August 30, 2013
Nice sized watch for men and women. Stilisch but still sporty. Great looks. Nice craftmenship. On the quality I can't comment as we just got the watch.
on October 29, 2015
Excellent
on August 1, 2015
excelente
on October 8, 2013
I love this watch. It is very comfortable to wear and seems to keep accurate time.
I have a lot of watches and so far I have been wearing this one mostly.
on September 15, 2014