4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch with one very weird flaw
What attracted me to the watch was the cool, minimalist design. It's a solid color, it's a stark, clean face. Minimal, clean design.

So why the hell are the words "LED WATCH" printed on the face of the watch?

I KNOW it's a watch. It's on my wrist. Everyone ELSE knows it's a watch, because I'm checking the time with it. IT DOES NOT NEED A LABEL...
Published on October 26, 2012 by K. Gamble

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Band is annoying
The watch is great but the wrist band design is terrible. mine keeps falling off and its hard to put back on successfully.
Published on September 26, 2011 by xxaamxx135

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch with one very weird flaw, October 26, 2012
K. Gamble (New York City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)

So why the hell are the words "LED WATCH" printed on the face of the watch?

I KNOW it's a watch. It's on my wrist. Everyone ELSE knows it's a watch, because I'm checking the time with it. IT DOES NOT NEED A LABEL!

I figured that was just a sticker that I could peel off, but NO, it's printed UNDER the glass, making it impossible to remove. So stupid.

Fits well, nice and big, clean design with delightful retro 80's Red LED's that are lit up when you press the button. Lucky you, you'll never be asked what it is because the words LED WATCH are printed right on the face and you're NEVER getting them off.

Still, for the price, an excellent value. A cool watch marred by one absolutely terrible design choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch, April 26, 2011
Robert (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)
this is a great looking watch for casual styles but the mirror break easily if you drop it on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirror watch, June 11, 2011
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)
It's a nice watch for people who like to check their teeth after eating or that make-up is in place. I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Band is annoying, September 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal., February 27, 2012
CP30 "CP30" (Tatooine, Tunisia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)
For the price how can you go wrong. I bought the white. Most of my watches are black or brown so I wanted something different. The white looks great and so far has kept clean. I've had the watch 4 months now with no problems. The watch itself is chunky but still fits my thin(ish) wrists. The watch face really is like a mirror. You press a button and the time in LED shows through. It lasts about 3 seconds which isn't long but long enough to read. Easy to set up even without reading any instructions and I don't think I did. Guys never do! :o) The strap seems strong enough but under some stress I'd expect it to snap or break. So far so good. So, it's a watch and cost me $5. It fits, works and I get compliments. What more could I ask me?.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Watch!, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)
Was very easy to set up to the correct time. The mirror is very nice, although watch out for the fingerprints. Getting lots of compliments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Al, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)
Didn't seem new to me! Looked used! I like it but I wish they allowed to pick another color. They only had white as an option! The time changes on its own! I set it to the right them then the next day it's like 10 minutes ahead! Shipping price is high!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking watch, mirrored face, but had LED WATCH printed on the damn face!, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)
I can't get over how stupid a decision it was to absolutely ruin a cool looking watch with PRINTING THE DAMN WORDS ON THE FACE.

Nice stretchy white rubber band, white painted case, with large chrome buttons on both sides. Neat smoky mirrored face doesn't show the time until you press the button, where 80's retro LED numbers glow through. Also shows the date.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, May 1, 2013
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)
Got 2 one for my wife and onevfor me,they look cool and worknjust fine, my wife likesvthe mirror look sobshe can check her self.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, Great value, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White) (Watch)
Perfect for anyone looking for a cheap yet functional and stylish watch. I have bought the white version but definitely plan to buy the black one as well. Mirror finish on watch is great but one thing I don't understand is why they had to put "LED WATCH" on the lower face of the watch, certainly not very noticeable but just weird. The four buttons work great, two on left function only as illuminating the time and two on right actually work with the numbers themselves. Anyways, highly recommend this product and can't beat the price.