5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!
I was pleasantly surprised when I got the watch. Very nice and I like to rose gold trim on it - different. Very comfy fit too.
Published 19 months ago by jennifer swanson

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
White paint in face peels off easily... The band is very cheap. Also the other second hands are not functional.
Published 17 months ago by CSibs

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Unisex Silicone Gel Ceramic Style Jelly Band Classic Watch White (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, July 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, June 13, 2013
The band it's really cheap looking but the watch itself it's really cute, I changed the band and it looks better

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome watch, January 15, 2014
Great watch for the price. Does EXACTLY what is should, it....TELLS TIME! But in all seriousness, good battery life, i can wash my hands with it on and its still good to go, and I've dinged it around and its still tickin', so that enough for a 5 star review from me!

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price..., August 29, 2013
My watch broke. And then my backup watch broke. And then I realized I was too lazy to figure out what sort of battery to buy for my backup-backup watch. So I bought this since 1) it was the cheapest watch I could find on Amazon and 2) hey, it's kinda trendy.

OK, so I haven't gotten any compliments on it yet and a friend's dog bit into it and broke part of it off (which I put back on). But for the price, it's a fun diversion while I'm waiting to get my regular watch fixed. It's comfy and keeps time, and even up close it doesn't look too cheap. The three small dials are just for decoration, however. And it's not water resistant. I wore it in the shower, and while it didn't stop ticking, there was a lot of condensation on the inside for a day.

I saw the same watch at a local costume jewelry store for 2.5x the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, just what I expected, October 30, 2013
Really classy watch and just what I expected. If you're looking for a nice white watch, classy look and a cheap price. AND fast shipping, buy this! LOVE it thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars good, December 6, 2013
it is fortunate to buy this product by this price, but i used to think the watch chain is made of metal, however, it is made of plastic

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unorganized, March 5, 2014
Received the wrong item. I got a soft, velvet ancient watch instead of what was shown in the picture above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!!, October 25, 2013
Beautiful watch that I get a ton of compliments on! Plus it came extremely fast in the mail. I'd recommend it to anyone, I love watches that look expensive but don't break the bank! This one is it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch and for the price, December 16, 2014
Very nice watch and for the price, I would recommend. It took a few weeks for delivery, which was expected.

Pro's:
flexible and soft silicone straps/bands (so very comfortable for smaller or larger wrists)
has a functional ticking second hand
inexpensive affordable (and get tons of complements!!)

Con's:
the second hand ticks loudly. somewhat distracting if you are- say, taking an exam or in a really quiet room.
the knobs/dials on the sides seem to snag on things such as loose fabric- so be aware.
mis-matching metals: the buckle where the watch is adjusted or attached is silver instead of the rose gold color like the metal on the face.
none of the small circular dials on the face are functional

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.