Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 16, 2014
Very nice watch and for the price, I would recommend. It took a few weeks for delivery, which was expected.

Pro's:
flexible and soft silicone straps/bands (so very comfortable for smaller or larger wrists)
has a functional ticking second hand
inexpensive affordable (and get tons of complements!!)

Con's:
the second hand ticks loudly. somewhat distracting if you are- say, taking an exam or in a really quiet room.
the knobs/dials on the sides seem to snag on things such as loose fabric- so be aware.
mis-matching metals: the buckle where the watch is adjusted or attached is silver instead of the rose gold color like the metal on the face.
none of the small circular dials on the face are functional

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
on July 16, 2013
White paint in face peels off easily... The band is very cheap. Also the other second hands are not functional.
on January 15, 2014
Great watch for the price. Does EXACTLY what is should, it....TELLS TIME! But in all seriousness, good battery life, i can wash my hands with it on and its still good to go, and I've dinged it around and its still tickin', so that enough for a 5 star review from me!
on May 20, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when I got the watch. Very nice and I like to rose gold trim on it - different. Very comfy fit too.
on August 29, 2013
My watch broke. And then my backup watch broke. And then I realized I was too lazy to figure out what sort of battery to buy for my backup-backup watch. So I bought this since 1) it was the cheapest watch I could find on Amazon and 2) hey, it's kinda trendy.

OK, so I haven't gotten any compliments on it yet and a friend's dog bit into it and broke part of it off (which I put back on). But for the price, it's a fun diversion while I'm waiting to get my regular watch fixed. It's comfy and keeps time, and even up close it doesn't look too cheap. The three small dials are just for decoration, however. And it's not water resistant. I wore it in the shower, and while it didn't stop ticking, there was a lot of condensation on the inside for a day.

I saw the same watch at a local costume jewelry store for 2.5x the price.
on March 29, 2016
I ordered this in a time crunch because the watch I had unexpectedly broke. I have Amazon Prime so it came quickly and I must say this is a beautiful watch! I wasn't expecting much at the price point this is at but I was pleasantly surprised. It works exactly as it's supposed to and I have not had any issues with the rose gold or the white finish scratching off of the watch and I bang this watch up pretty often. It's been about a month and it's working perfectly. The only issue I had was one time the clock hands stopped because somehow the dial to control them had been pulled up, but like I said, I bang this up pretty often. No big deal, I just adjusted the time and pushed in the dial and it was back to normal. Seriously, this watch is great. It's cute, it works, and for the price- you can't go wrong.
on May 14, 2014
I don't usually buy or wear anything white, jewelry, shoes or purses but I purchased this watch because it was such a fantastic price and I love it. I get a compliment almost every time I wear it. It is light weight and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this purchase to anyone.
on June 27, 2014
I am perfectly satisfied with this wristwatch. I bought it for my nursing preceptorship at the hospital. The silicone band is easy to clean with disinfectant wipes. The face is easy to read and it looks classy, like similar watches from Target. The rose gold around the face has started to tarnish, but that is to be expected from something that is at such an affordable price. I would reccommend this watch for anyone who needs an inexpensive, functional, cute watch.
on March 18, 2014
I ordered this white Geneva ceramic style watch, and to my surprise the box contained a white wrap around leather watch with adjustable snap closure! It's very antique or retro if you prefer to call it. My daughter saw it, loved it, and I gave it to her. I couldn't give a 5 star review to an item I didn't receive. I might have been asked if a substitute could be sent and agreed, but in the end my girl was happy with it, and it is a nice looking watch for her, but my collection already contains a similar watch from another jeweler.
on July 2, 2014
I've received many compliments on this watch as it looks far from cheap. Durability wise, I've worn it to work and it's even been dropped in the sink and still is ticking. The only issue, which is a big one for me since I only needed a watch for work, is that the side dials can easily be played with on accident when moving around frequently. On multiple occasions it's caused the watch to completely stop as it thinks I'm trying to adjust the time. A watch that doesn't always accurately tell the time would receive one star from me but the price and quality does make it a 4 star bracelet.