Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 16, 2013
White paint in face peels off easily... The band is very cheap. Also the other second hands are not functional.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when I got the watch. Very nice and I like to rose gold trim on it - different. Very comfy fit too.
on December 16, 2014
Very nice watch and for the price, I would recommend. It took a few weeks for delivery, which was expected.

Pro's:
flexible and soft silicone straps/bands (so very comfortable for smaller or larger wrists)
has a functional ticking second hand
inexpensive affordable (and get tons of complements!!)

Con's:
the second hand ticks loudly. somewhat distracting if you are- say, taking an exam or in a really quiet room.
the knobs/dials on the sides seem to snag on things such as loose fabric- so be aware.
mis-matching metals: the buckle where the watch is adjusted or attached is silver instead of the rose gold color like the metal on the face.
none of the small circular dials on the face are functional

Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
on January 15, 2014
Great watch for the price. Does EXACTLY what is should, it....TELLS TIME! But in all seriousness, good battery life, i can wash my hands with it on and its still good to go, and I've dinged it around and its still tickin', so that enough for a 5 star review from me!
on October 25, 2013
Beautiful watch that I get a ton of compliments on! Plus it came extremely fast in the mail. I'd recommend it to anyone, I love watches that look expensive but don't break the bank! This one is it!
on October 30, 2013
Really classy watch and just what I expected. If you're looking for a nice white watch, classy look and a cheap price. AND fast shipping, buy this! LOVE it thank you!
on December 6, 2013
it is fortunate to buy this product by this price, but i used to think the watch chain is made of metal, however, it is made of plastic
on August 29, 2013
My watch broke. And then my backup watch broke. And then I realized I was too lazy to figure out what sort of battery to buy for my backup-backup watch. So I bought this since 1) it was the cheapest watch I could find on Amazon and 2) hey, it's kinda trendy.

OK, so I haven't gotten any compliments on it yet and a friend's dog bit into it and broke part of it off (which I put back on). But for the price, it's a fun diversion while I'm waiting to get my regular watch fixed. It's comfy and keeps time, and even up close it doesn't look too cheap. The three small dials are just for decoration, however. And it's not water resistant. I wore it in the shower, and while it didn't stop ticking, there was a lot of condensation on the inside for a day.

I saw the same watch at a local costume jewelry store for 2.5x the price.
on June 13, 2013
The band it's really cheap looking but the watch itself it's really cute, I changed the band and it looks better
on July 2, 2014
I've received many compliments on this watch as it looks far from cheap. Durability wise, I've worn it to work and it's even been dropped in the sink and still is ticking. The only issue, which is a big one for me since I only needed a watch for work, is that the side dials can easily be played with on accident when moving around frequently. On multiple occasions it's caused the watch to completely stop as it thinks I'm trying to adjust the time. A watch that doesn't always accurately tell the time would receive one star from me but the price and quality does make it a 4 star bracelet.