5.0 out of 5 stars Very good watch
i liked the watch, excellent product. For everyday use it is great. Not much to say, just love the watch.
Published 11 months ago by Angel C.

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected
I paid ~$3-4 for a cheap watch I could fasten to my motorcycle's handlebars. It works enough to tell me the time. No bells or whistles required or supplied.
Published 10 months ago by Michael Hagood

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good watch, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Unisex Jumbo Silicone Band Sports Square Mirror LED Wrist Watch - Black (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, August 15, 2013
I bought this for my 11 year nephew, he really likes it, I did not get a manual or instructions with it, but he was able to set it. It doesn't do much and its not water proof. Its a cheap watch but he likes it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, February 8, 2013
Arrived before the time estimeted. Works perfect. Its takes two weeks to arrived. I like the size and the weight of the watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied !, April 28, 2014
I have waited for more than a month for 2 watches and I still didn't get them...and I did't get any tracking number so I have no clue of were they might be at this moment.....

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragil, March 23, 2014
This is fragil it got hit softly and it cracked then it stop working , it wrist broke on the first day, and it came in 3 months it said it would come in 2 weeks

2.0 out of 5 stars Was ok., March 10, 2014
Liked the watch. No directions on how to set the watch. Also, not described as saying LED watch right on the face. Otherwise, cute watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from Seller, February 21, 2014
We ordered this watch for my son. He was paying for it. The watch never came. The seller sent emails stating the watch was on the way but it was likely a lie from the start. Read reviews carefully. I know we will going forward.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good one, January 22, 2014
It looks good. I purchased it for a kid and he liked it too than two other types of LED watches i purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys loved it, January 17, 2014
Bought these for my son and nephew...they both seemed to really love it. Worked well and looks nice on the boys arms... Age 6 and 7

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected, September 19, 2013