Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adidas Originals Sydney Digital Unisex watch #ADH2726
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 27, 2013
The buttons on the watch don't work. All I can do is cycle through options and turn the light on and off. Can't start the timer, can't set the clock. Totally worthless. I plan on returning immediately.
on June 25, 2014
Good watch nice and easy return. I returned it because the back strap doesn't have a hold like my other Adidas watch. So I was thinking it will just come loose.
Other than that it was not as big as I wanted it to be. But nice watch.
Prime said it would be delivered in two days. Which was bogus. I ordered it Thursday and received it Monday which would be two business days but that is not what I read. I had read I would receive it by Saturday if I ordered it then. Anyway. Other than that lie. The watch was in good condition. And packaging.
on November 14, 2014
The handle bare watch this, this looks like scraped. The watch looks used. Something strange is that it came in a different box.

Please see the pictures.
review image review image
on June 8, 2014
Terrible watch, often resets when you hit the light button. I do not recommend this product to anyone who actually uses the watch for function, rather than style.
on May 11, 2016
Love it.
on October 28, 2014
excelent
good
on April 25, 2013
This is a great watch, except for how dim lit it is. Unless you are in direct sun, you have to press the button to light up the dials.
on May 20, 2014
My daughter bought this for her boyfriend and surprised him with it, he hasn't taken it off since. Very happy with the watch!