Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2013
I bought this knife for my boyfriend who is a knife enthusiast and he loved it. It is large and has a great design thats really attractive. It has a really good weight to it and we've taken it camping a couple of times and it holds up great when batoning and the likes. Very happy with this purchase I would recommend it.
on September 2, 2011
If this knife was slab sided it would make a great survival knife. The hollow ground blade is nice and sharp. Knife is light because of the leather handle. Thick blade. Even the sheath is nice. Thick leather. My son bought them as a gift for his grooms man. I liked it so much I ordered it here on Amazon. When I received the knife I also got a catalog of knives. The Red Neck is a smaller and cheaper version 6 inch blade and probably a little more practical to carry. I will probably be ordering that too.
on February 14, 2013
United cutlery makes some of the best quality inexpensive knives you can buy. I liked this one so much I bought 2 more. Also, before I bought these from united cutlery I had bought the boker magnum version for twice the price as this one. It turns out that they are both made in china and look so much alike that I bet they came out of the same factory. They just have different brand logos laser etched on them. I have become impressed with the quality of some products coming out of china. The leather looks great on the handle. The knife is sharp and sturdy with no wiggle in the handle. To me it just looks like a pretty piece of metal that catches the eye. I would recommend this knife,(5 Stars).
on May 29, 2015
Very much like the look and feel. I buy for personal pleasure and could never afford the true battle tested version. Great value for price.