Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on September 26, 2007
Joyner hits a homerun again with this Question and Answer style book from a United Methodist perspective. This is a well-balanced, thoughtful, yet very practical exposition of United Methodist beliefs and practices. I have given several of these to churches and individuals who need to be reminded of our United Methodist roots and ethos. A great study book or a primer for Pastor/Parish Relations Committees and church boards.

Gary E. Holdeman, District Superintendent
Enid District, Oklahoma Conference,
The United Methodist Church
on June 13, 2008
United Methodist Questions, United Methodist Answers
Very rewarding as I reviewed the questions, then read Bible references, and Answers made clearer. You may skip around and go where your interest leads you.
on June 3, 2009
Our UMC Sunday School class purchased copies of this book and are in the process of using it for the basis of our weekly discussions. Class members and teacher are enjoying the study.
VINE VOICEon December 7, 2009
I picked this book as the basis of a five-week small group study class I led at my Church, the class titled, "Are You Smarter than a 5th-Grade Methodist?" The book was a useful resource. Its brevity is both an attribute and a weakness. Being so concise, it flirts with superficiality. In his effort to strike a peppy jocular tone, author Joyner at times comes off as silly and forced. One could do worse, though, and it is a good introduction on the Methodist Church.
on April 5, 2010
Good to have around for the curious to pick up, find some quesions and answers and ponder. Might even help out in new member classes and for the young Methodists around us.
on May 18, 2013
Good questions well answered by one who has lived out the theology and polity of the UMC. A quick, readable approach to better understanding the UMC.
on November 8, 2013
This is a great book for the questioning christian. It has good information and Joyner has provided good information! Buy me!
on May 19, 2013
The book arrived early.
It is an easy read. I can carry it almost anywhere.
I was surprise at how fast it shipped.
on August 15, 2013
Think it is great for Methodist; I am new to the Methodist Faith and it answered all kinds of questions.
on March 26, 2014
I teach Elementary Sunday School and this has been a great resource for us. The kids can ask me questions and I can give them the "Methodist" answer. I was raised Baptist and my hubs is Catholic so it can be difficult for me to know the proper theology. I think it's important to offer Methodist theology to children in a Methodist church. I digress...it's not complicated theology. It just keeps me on track and helps me answer quickly, correctly and efficiently.