5.0 out of 5 stars It does its job well.
As a PC Technician, I always have customers bringing in their laptops and they usually forget to bring their AC adapters with them for whatever reason, so in order to minimize their back and forth trips to my computer store, I just bought this to ease the trouble of the aforementioned.

Anyways, this works as stated, just make sure you set the right voltage, not...
Published on April 11, 2012 by Ae Tech

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in two days.
The plugs are very week and not durable. The plug that was a fit for my laptop stopped working withing 2 days of use. It seems to have dislodged somehow from its connection.
Published 22 months ago by ig

5.0 out of 5 stars It does its job well., April 11, 2012
This review is from: Universal AC Adapter 15V 16V 18V 18.5V 19V 19.5V 20V 22V 24V 70W (Personal Computers)

Anyways, this works as stated, just make sure you set the right voltage, not all laptops have the same voltage, but this is great for someone such as myself (PC TECH) that needs this type of adapter occasionally, but to be honest I probably would buy an original replacement for my own laptop if it ever broke, I would not rely on one of these permanently, it is a well known fact among colleagues that 'Universal' adapters in general often cause permanent damage to motherboards by frying them because they send more than the needed power required for them to power on, regardless of the brand of both the adapter and the laptop, even if you match the voltage needed to power them with one of these they would still damage them in the long run, I've seen this happen in my shop often, in the long run it's better to just spend more money by buying an original part/replacement AC adapter for your laptop from the manufacturer, if you try to save a few bucks, you'll probably be out of hundreds by choosing a cheap replacement. I guess that's just my personal opinion.

Hope this helps anyone.

Would recommend for other techs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me from going OEM, October 20, 2011
I've purchased non OEM battery chargers and they last about a year, but my last one got so hot the seal melted and it made a constant buzzing that had me worried if I touched it at the wrong time it would zap me. Well, saw this and decided since my wife has a HP and I'm a Toshiba fan it would be great to only have to travel with one charger (especially the brick HP gave her a couple years ago...). Now I'm fully charged and hand it over to her so she can charge too (different voltage and plug size). Great product at a great price. Never go to big box stores with price tags for a logo to get a version of this as I was appalled to see it was about $80...no thank you, but thank you on this great charger. Now we are working on puting this to the long term test :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in two days., October 2, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars It is faulty..Does not work, June 13, 2013
when i got it it never worked, the light that indicates it is on didn't come on and and did not charge my laptop..

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy, September 16, 2012
I am very unhappy with this charger... not only did the ONLY end that fit my computer break within the first couple of days.. i got a replacement.. after fussing with the people over email... then not even a week after i got the replacement part.. it broke too... it is awful.. i am very unsatisfied with this product and will NEVER recommend it to anyone...

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work!, October 4, 2013
Didn't work! And wasn't worth sending it back! Should have just bought one from a reg. Store so I knew it would work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replaced a 15 volt power supply, June 20, 2013
I was concerned by the poor reviews but took a chance to fill my need for a 2 amp 15 volt supply for an air cleaner. I measured the no load output at 15.7V floating. I have used this supply for 36 hours straight with no issues, it runs cool. I will be cautious if changing the voltage setting for other uses but it seems to be worth a try if you need a cheap or universal supply. 7/8/2013 Update - after some daily use I have decided to let it run my air purifier 24/7 as it has showed no signs of trouble, never got hot. I am not convinced it is without risk and keep it on a metal surface but all electronics have some risk. Keep in mind I have never switched it from the lowest 15 volt setting.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, August 14, 2013
The settings range from 15V to 24V, but there is actually no 18V or 19V, which is what i needed. My laptop seems to run fine on either 18.5V or 19.5V. I love the idea of being able to use this cord for many things other than my laptop. I love having the changeable tips. I feel like this was a good deal!

1.0 out of 5 stars Voltages listed are not correct, March 6, 2014
This Adapter does not have 18V or 19V settings. do not buy this if those are what you need. it does have all other listed voltages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, October 19, 2013
It is a cheap AC adapter and great for electronics projects where you need a range of output voltages without a real lab power supply.

Universal AC Adapter 15V 16V 18V 18.5V 19V 19.5V 20V 22V 24V 70W