5.0 out of 5 stars Works with dance mat
Lots of these adapter will not let you hit two directions at the same time but this one does. I'm using it with the stepmania dance game and a red octane dance mat. I didn't install any drivers, it worked out of the box for me. I'm using windows 7 64 bit.
Published 18 months ago by Baron

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect
I bought this for 2 purposes: so I could use my PS2 pad on PS3 as well as use my XBOX 360 Madcatz TE stick on PS3.

The good news is that the PS2 pad works really well. I haven't noticed a single problem yet.

Published 21 months ago by Reed Readerson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)

The bad news is that my TE works but has problems. It seemed to be working fine at first with no detectable input lag. Then after about 5 minutes in training mode I noticed that sometimes my directional inputs (using the stick) didn't register at all. It happens infrequently but seems to occur at least once every 15 minutes. What's even worse is that sometimes when pressing right on the stick my character will get 'stuck' running to the right even after I take my hand off the stick and I have to press the opposite direction to get him to stop. Obviously, this is a problem if you intend to play in tournaments as a single missed block can cost you your life in fighting games.

The stick's USB connector doesn't fit snugly into the adapter either, so it kind of hangs loose which makes the slightest movement disconnect the cord.

For reference, I'm using an OEM original PS2 pad and the stick is a Madcatz Tournament Edition S, SSF4 edition. From what I've read on various forums this adapter prefers 'Brand Name' controllers, meaning products by Sony or Microsoft as opposed to Madcatz or Hori. I plan to test it with a few other sticks and I'll report my findings here in the future.

**UPDATE: I tried the adapter with a generic Gamestop brand Xbox 360 Controller (actually made by Madcatz). It worked well aside from the analog seeming a bit over-sensitive. No dropped inputs or detectable lag.

3.0 out of 5 stars I probably should have done my research, January 6, 2013
Seth Strong (Franklin, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)
I was hoping I could use a PS3 Hori fighting stick on an Xbox 360. That didn't work. Using a PS3 controller on an Xbox or vice versa seems to work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with dance mat, February 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3 in 1, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)
Great 3 in 1 tool for any gamer. Allows for the excuse "oh I can't play because of the controller to be a thing of the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for playing Fighting Games, especially Street Fighter!!, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)
The Best Converter I got yet. Now I can use my PS2 and PS3 controller on 360, and my 360 and PS2 controller on PS3. No input lag which is very important.

Note:
You need a 'wired' Microsoft Official Xbox 360 controller to use the PS2 and PS3 controllers on 360.

Not sure if the play & charge kit will work, but the official wired controller does. Also my wireless USB PS3 hori stick did not work with it.

All controllers and sticks I assume must be wired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)
Works flawlessly. All buttons/triggers and analog sticks work as they should. Turbo option is a nice bonus for those in to that sort of thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars fine, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)
I loved it I recommend it 100% quality is as it is described in Article perfecto para play3 fine fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)
I got my product quick and it works like a charm. If you are tired of playing with the original controllers and need a adapter to play with a different controller, this is the product to buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Works flawlessly, but there's one caveat, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)
There is no lag and it works pretty much as intended. However, if you want to use Rapid Fire with LT/RT, you have to look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., March 3, 2014
This review is from: Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB (Electronics)
I give it five stars because it works as advertised allowing me to use my ps3 controller on my xbox 360 and its inexpensive. I use it daily and haven't had any problems. Definitely worth it.

Universal Adapter for XBOX360/PS3/PS2/PC USB