Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Universal Extension Cable 10FT compatible for indoor IP Camera Foscam FI8918W FI8910W FI8916W Power Ac Adapter 10ft 2-Pack Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 24, 2014
Foscam FI9821W The cable's plugs are same size, and the camera's lights do come on but the camera will not connect to the network wireless connections. Just doesn't work when the extension cable is in use. When I removing the extension cable the camera will connect and function just fine! So using the extension cable is a problem with my FOSCAM camera. My best guess is wire size to small and loss of power to cam not enough power to make the cam work properly. I can return it just no sure the shipping cost will make it a good idea.
on June 17, 2016
Not much to say here. This is a clear cut product with a clear cut result. This is an extension for the 5 volt power cord that comes with most foscams and several other models of ip camera. The extension plugs directly into the camera. The other end connects to the power cord that came with the camera. I use a number of these outdoors and I have run up to three extensions without any problems. I have some that have been going strong for over a year with no problems. Note that when I put them outdoors they are placed where they are protected from rain and water without any issues. These are obviously not designed to be used in any direct exposure to the elements. If you are using more than one cord I suggest using electrical tape to wrap the connections. This will keep them more secure and help prevent physical disruptions to the cord connection.
These work perfectly with foscam ipcameras. Used two of them to run from my ipcam on my patio, a foscam fi9821p v2, through my attic to an outlet. Powers the camera perfectly. The only downside is the cables come wound fairly tight, and take some effort to try and straighten out. Would be nice if they were loosely wound in production. By some effort I mean to say you will probably never get them completely straight. Not a big concern for me as I run them in areas where they are not completely visible. I've also painted them to match my walls with no problems.
on May 27, 2014
I purchased this so I could install my FOSCAM cameras on the ceilings of my rooms.

Pros:

- Fits on perfectly.

- Easy to and add to the existing wires.

Cons:

- No problems.
on December 25, 2013
It is good for use when the regular 5v FOSCAM power cable is too short.
You can also buy FOSCAM with Power Over Ethernet capability, but this method works regardless of feature.
It is also works for many 5v other devices. This adapter size is widely used.
on December 21, 2013
What more can you say? Quality cable for the great line of Foscam Cameras. Was perfect for extending the power cord of the Foscam camera out of reach for the baby. Now I can route it perfectly without compromising the cord to inquisitive hands.
on February 20, 2015
These are marketed as extension cables for Foscams, but I took a chance and bought these for my Geeya Wi-Fi IP Cameras. I must say they work great and add so much more flexibility to the places I can mount my IP cameras. I originally attempted to make my solder up my own extension cords. Even when using the correct gauge wires, I experienced too much of a voltage drop. These work great and are an even better value.
on December 8, 2014
these are great cables too bad I had to send them back because the Foscam I bought the newest and most up-to-date software one they had it was advertised as plug to play and it still would not link with my iPhone as advertised,,,, but these cable extensions were great and I'm very happy with them and the price,
on March 30, 2014
These solved some issues with my outdoor foscam cameras. It's a shame I even have to buy them though, you'd think they'd come standard with a power cord longer than 6 feet. Minus one star because foscam makes me have to buy these, the product themselves are priced right and work great for what I needed to do.
on May 1, 2014
Easy way for me to extend the power on my Foscam cameras by 10', without having to use an AC extension cord, or running a new receptacle. 1 - 10' extension works fine. I have not tried putting 2 together, but it may affect the voltage drop too much.
on February 23, 2014
I purchased this product to extend the length of the AC adapter that came with my new Foscam cameras. This was an excellent deal, two cables for slightly more than the cost of one. Well-built, secure connection, could not be more pleased. Highly recommend.