Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 12, 2011
Universal Microphone for Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, PC
by Komodo

Purchased online (not from Amazon) Did not work with Wii games. Tried 2 different Disney sing it games as well as Grease sing along and it did not work. Sent back to company and they tested it with Rock Band and said it worked fine. I told them I do not have Rock Band but other games and they said since they can get it to work they will not give refund and mailed it back to me. So now I have a mic that does not work and had to pay shipping twice. Save you money and buy another brand!
on July 25, 2011
i order that mic i wild ago, and the size is nice, but the rest is horrible, the mic is very fragile, if you drop it, he will broke like a mirror, cause its made with the cheapest plastic ever !! even a toy mic for a 5 years old kid is better in quality of plastic.
don't buy this crap, it don't worth a single penny.
on January 30, 2011
I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED WHEN THIS PRODUCT BROKE IN THE FIRST DAY I GOT IT. THIS IS NO GOOD I WANT A REFUND PLEASE BECUASE THE MICROPHONE BROKE ON THE FIRST DAY WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT...WE PLAYED DEF JAM RAPSTARR ON THE PS3 AND AFTER 3 DUETS THE DAMN THING STOP WORKING SMH..NOW WHAT WE SUPPOSE TO DO I WANT A REFUND OR A NEW ONE FOR FREE.!!!!!!!!!!!
This requires some configuration in Windows 7 to work properly, since for some reason Windows sets it to 0 volume by default and it won't record until the settings are fixed. Once I got that figured out, though, I'm frankly surprised how well this works for a cheap microphone. I bought it to use for my tutorial videos with BBFlashback, and while it would be nice to have a stand (I need my hands free), I'm sure I can jerry-rig one up to use with it.

Here's what to do if you have the same issue in Windows. This says it's for HP, but it worked for me for this.

on July 22, 2015
I was disappointed when my wireless mic needed to be replaced, and was happy that this worked with my xBox 360 so we could play rockband. However, the cord is quite short, so if you wanted to "rock out" you are too close to the television to have the sound way up.
on March 2, 2016
I bought this thinking it was gonna work for my playstion for the singstare games. It does not work. Also I tried it on my xbox 360 and it work for ten minutes. I have put it in the closet and haven't tuched it since.
on December 17, 2013
Works great. The shipping was good. The only thing I didn't like about it at first was that the mic does not have an on/off switch. After using it a bit I guess it really isn't necessary, but would be nice.
on April 11, 2014
This microphone is suppose to be universal with Wii, PS3 Xbox 360, PC....I used this product in PS3, Samsung dvd player, PC, MAC, and for some reason it did not work in any of the many choices that I decided to use this on. This product did not even come with instructions on how to adjust settings or use this product, but after configuring it many different types of ways...I did not even get a sound. I would not recommend this product until someone shows me that this product can work and how they did it.
on March 8, 2014
The mic I got was the same package shown in the picture, but not the same mic. There's no on off switch, which is fine for me. Played Rock Band 2 and Green Day rockband and it worked like a charm. Plugged it into PC and worked perfectly with Audacity and through Steam.
on April 20, 2013
this product works well with the xbox 360 there's nothing wrong with it. I gave it a 3 star because when you plug it to the pc you can hear your voice after you sing.