4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag! Especially for the price!
Published 8 months ago by Skylar Marble

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it but first real trial reveals flaws
Published 6 months ago by Scott

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag! Especially for the price!, December 18, 2013
I was looking for an inconspicuous camera bag that also had a bit more style to it than the typical black camera bag. I did not want to be carrying this bag around and make it an immediate target for someone looking to snag some nice expensive equipment the minute my back was turned so this fit the need. I also really like the vintage canvas bag look. It seems well built and some of the small details are genuine leather which was unexpected at this price range. Most of this style of bag I found were double the price if not more. I took a bit of a gamble on this bag as it does not give any good pictures of the inside where it counts, especially with camera bags. It comes with a nice soft protective camera/lens compartment with 2 customizable velcro dividers, and gives ample space for a DSLR and a lens or two. The padded compartment is removable as well and takes up the space in the main pocket and should protect the camera well. There are 2 small button down pockets on each side that can hold a small water bottle or additional gear, and on the front there is a larger zip pocket with plenty of space for sunglasses, SD cards, spare batteries, filters and other equipment. The downside of this pocket is that it has no organizers so any gear placed here is loose and this is probably the only reason that it did not get 5 stars. I highly recommend this bag to anyone looking for a budget price camera bag that does not immediately say "this is a camera bag."

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for your buck camera bags, June 26, 2014
Length:: 4:52 Mins

Design: Similar to other bags in this category, this bag has a nice stylish strap with some small leather parts.

Functions: Big zipper in front to hold cables and strap..etcs. 2 smaller pocket on the size for batteries. The straps hold bags together but also there's a big zipper to reach the inside. Inside there's a smaller zipper in the back where you can put your memory cards and more sensitive stuff. The padding is nice and strong, but soft for camera. I was able to carry my K-5 mounted with 16-50mm lens, a big Tamron 70-200mm and a Pentax 50-135mm lens all in the same bag. My mounting one of the bigger lens and put the 16-50mm on the side, I was able to put a 50mm prime lens (in pouch) on top of the 16-50mm. On top of the bag I had room for my flash and zipper was able to close normally.The bag itself can hold an ipad air.

The big shoulder strap has comfortable padding.

The bag is waterproof for some rain splash..etc. I haven't test this features in drenching rain but a small splash of water seems to not penetrate it at all.

Excel and Shortfall: Great compartments for various things. My only gripes is the two small strap up front sometime are hard to clasp closed.

Values: For 32 bucks (price at the time I got it), this is an amazing value for a bag that's waterproof and come with nice strong padding for your DSLR.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the money but...., December 31, 2013
I use this bag to carry a D5100 w/ a 18-105mm lens, a 70-300mm lens and a flash unit. This leaves LOTS of extra room for batteries, remote shutter control, filters, ect. I initially thought the canvas material was a bit thin but after carrying it for a few days, it feels about right. (I take my camera with me almost everywhere) I like the fact that the bag does not shout 'I'm an expensive camera, please steal me!'. I would like to see the manufacturer increase the thickness of the protective insert. The bottom, at least could stand to be at least double the 1/2-3/4" present thickness. I solved this by inserting an additional layer of foam padding in the bottom that I had. The shoulder strap is long & wide enough. (I'm 6'3") and the pad is ok. I would really like to see an additional handle strap added to the top for those times you need to make a one hand grab. Overall, I'm very pleased. I'll take leather and canvas over nylon any day.....

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it but first real trial reveals flaws, March 2, 2014
The zipper on my 20+year old camera bag finally gave and I sprung for this based on Amazon reviews. I am impressed with the looks and functionality. Both zipper and fold over snaps. Plenty of room for camera, 2 lenses, flash, phone, chargers, tablet, etc. I agree with a previous reviewer about more padding on the bottom, and I think more Velcro compartment dividers would be nice. However, at this price point who can argue? I pirated the padding and dividers from my old bag, reinforcing the bottom and created more slots. The security on the front and back pockets is a little flimsy with just a snap fold over, and I wouldn't put anything of value in them while traveling (They are large enough to hold water bottles. Jury is still out on the strap for comfort but it is long enough to wear cross shouldered to prevent grab and run.

4/18/2014

Half way through my first real field trial, and the results are not great. The buckles have a tendency to come off, if not on the highest buckle point. The rivets on the snaps have started to bend. The zipper ring pulled apart and the leather handle came off. On the positive side, There is a ton of room in this bag as it is not rigid. Even with equipment in place (camera, 2 lenses), there is room for a bottle of wine on top!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decently made and good value., April 17, 2014
Christopher McDonald (Springfield, Illinois USA) - See all my reviews
A good size bag for casual use, I have not yet had the opportunity to test the water resistant-ness of the fabric. Material is relatively lightweight but stitching in crucial areas (main shoulder strap and corners) appears sufficiently sturdy. Not entirely convinced that faux buckles/straps on the main compartment are a good idea (metal to scratch/bang things on) but they look OK. Straps are actually fastened by poppers/press-studs. Internally sufficient room for a couple of "consumer" DSLR bodies with moderate lenses attached. You'd probably struggle to get a pro body and 70-200 2.8 in there (it would be tight to fit all the lenses shown on the illustrating picture in the bag although they give an idea of size) but as a comparatively unobtrusive shoulder bag for travel photography this looks fine. Internal dividers and padding are not super heavy duty but sufficient. Zipper on the main compartment is plastic/nylon, not very heavy duty and quite fine "toothed" but is sufficient so long as bag is not overloaded. My one design gripe - which I was aware of when I got the bag but didn't realize how much I would miss it - the bag could really use a handle for one handed pick up/carry. Carrying the bag is fine but picking it up, putting it down, getting in and out of vehicles etc when the bag is not slung on your shoulder is awkward and could be resolved with a top carry handle. Decent bag for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than anticipated., April 10, 2014
Jessi C. (SANTA ROSA, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This bag is much better than expected! It fits my canon t3i plus, 2 lenses, batteries and more plus plenty more room! I'm really happy with the quality and look of this bag. Someone said it was sort of yellow in color I think it's more of a Kahki tan color and looks really nice. I was thinking it would be a good beginner bag for me but why would I spend more if this bag is already good? No need to upgrade any time soon :)

5.0 out of 5 stars BESTEK CANVAS BAG, April 16, 2014
Just recently purchased this Bestek canvas dslr camera bag and got it yesterday. I couldn't wait until I got it. I LOVE IT!! It's an AWESOME camera bag, with plenty of room for a canon 550 D or canon 7D and lenses, filters, cord's, batteries and charger. OMG, I have alot of stuff in this bag. I wanted to see how much it would hold, trust me, ALOT!!! But for me, I just carry 1 camera and a couple of lenses, filter, battery packs, and my cord's for the camera and charger to lighten my load. You won't believe all the storage that's in this bag. I was totally blown away with the room I have. Plus a big zipper pocket in the front and on the inside of the bag a zipper pocket, plus 2 pockets on each side of the BESTEK canvas bag. You also have a big compartment that fits inside of the bag with 2 slots with velcro to set your camera and lenses in. IT'S AWESOME!!! Ibeen carrying a slingpack, I absolutely hated that bag. You won't go wrong purchasing this BESTEK CANVAS DSLR CAMERA BAG it's made of a thick canvas, even the zippers are big and thick and will not be easy to strip or rip!! I am glad I made the right choice on purchasing one of these bags. After reading the reviews about different bags, I made the right choice. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BESTEK CANVAS DSLR CAMERA BAG!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for the Price, March 11, 2014
Big-Z (Heavenly Valley, NV United States) - See all my reviews
Even at the current price this bag is nice. It was less expensive when I got it and I must say that it is some of the best money I have spent for my bag addiction. I do need a 12 step bag program!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, February 28, 2014
Love the bag....fits my camera, three lenses, go pro, and macbook. Everything I need in a camera bag! Description was spot on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, good price, February 17, 2014
Fast Shipping, bag meets all expectations. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a sizable camera bag. I carry it everyday as a purse/camera carrier. Good quality/price.

Shipping was a tad to expensive.

Rate and Discover Movies