Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on March 17, 2010
A magical remote control sends Bubba and Leroy tumbling into a politically incorrect TV land where the channel keeps changing as the shows get more and more bizarre. The slackers are caught in this world and must find the Universal Remote, the key to getting back home. This movie is filled with some funny stereotypical driven humor. The quality of the actors seemed good in many cases. If you must see this movie rent it.
on October 5, 2008
I saw this intelligent, highly creative and entertaining movie in the movie theatre. Everyone in the theatre was laughing out loud. I honestly couldn't believe some of the bizarre situations I was watching. Universal Remote has a universal appeal. I'm definitely buying a DVD, in fact this would make a great stocking stuffer for my friends and family, well maybe not my grandmother.
on October 11, 2008
If you are tired of the politically correct snoozeville that SNL has become and are looking for something that speaks to the fast-paced hard edge of today, this is it. "Universal Remote" will keep you laughing. And, if you are not laughing, you probably need to watch that part again. You may have missed something.
on January 10, 2013
When i first saw this movie on the television i wanted to buy it but couldint find it in any store. So when i found it online i was happy and bought it right away. Now the shipping wasint that fast but its ok, the problem...the real problem was that the cd didint work. No scratches were on the disc which made no sense to me but when in my dvd player (Newly bought at the time) it did not work. It would freeze right after i hit the play button the dvd menu. Im mad about this i lost money!!
on September 22, 2010
I read reviews and rating on movie. I was disappointed! Wasn't really funny, more stupid.
on October 5, 2014
I only bought this movie because a friend is in the movie. I thought that he was funny.
WOW!!!! - that one word is what best describes this hilariously, well written, wickedly comical - adult comedy film.

The movie "Universal Remote" is one that any adult who is in need of a break from themselves, a stressful day at the office (or at home), a break from their reality, should have in their video library.

Honestly, this film will make you laugh at life's situations, things you've experienced and ultimately make you laugh at yourself, which all of us seemingly need right now (we need some laughter - especially now - after this $700 Billion Dollar Bail-Out).

So, if you like laughter, this one's a keeper. But let me forewarn you that when you find yourself humming some of the original tunes from this film (I did) just hum low - some of the catchy tunes are wickedly funny (not for granny's ears).
on July 6, 2009
This movie is really, really bad. I dont know who the other 3 people who gave this a movie a 5 star rating. They must be the people who are trying to sell the movie. Please dont waste your money, or time on this movie.