Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2010
I got this for my xbox360. Cable doesn't always work on first try. You have to wiggle it around to get it to work, then hope it stays working. This is the correct cable as described, but the picture is for the older cable which supported PS1/PS2 + GC/SNES/N64 + Original Xbox. This cable supports PS3 + Wii + Xbox360.
on March 13, 2009
I had some trouble getting the plugs to fit properly at first, but it eventually fit. Once it did fit, everything worked well. I used this for my PS2.
on February 4, 2012
I bought this cable to play a PlayStation 2 and GameCube on an HDTV. It's advertised to work with a GameCube and it doesn't even plug into one. Nowhere on the package does it say it will, so what's on the site is false. Plugging into composite ports gave me just as bad a picture and no sound as the original PS2 composite cable does and plugging into component gives me a decent, though black-and-white picture with sound. Do not buy this cable if you're looking to use it for a PS2 or GC!
on April 12, 2015
was looking for cables for my Xbox the 2001 and n64/game cube and older Nintendo before wii ps3/ps2 look at pic this is one i want description said it's for xbox nope xbox 360 and wii ps3/ps2 it look very nice gold plated i think didn't test it out yet will try soon
on October 6, 2014
There is noticeable noise when using this cable for video capture. Image quality appears to be slightly grainy, especially when dealing with the color blue. Playing certain PS1 games (I tested it with Rayman 1) using S-Video from this cable generates horrific color banding.

Still, though, it gets the job done, I guess. But there are way better S-Video options out there. You would do well to look in to using them instead.
on January 30, 2009
Great product and for the price, hard to beat. Has universal connections for most (xbox 360,wii, ps3 & ps2)video game consoles. The cables have both rca cables (red,white, yellow) and s-video.
on March 30, 2012
The product came packaged in a box that fit it perfectly. While the product was slightly difficult to open, it functioned as indicated for the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii. Is compatible with the Dazzle DVC100, and Pinnacle Studio 15.
on October 1, 2013
They sent me the wrong cable the first time (one with GC, reg Xbox, and ps2/3) instead of the proper one listed in the ad. While they were very quick at rectifying their mistake, I did have to wait double the time I should have to receive it, as I had to wait for a 2nd package to ship. Cable itself works fine, signal goes out both ends, although the protective casing around the svideo is too fat to fit in most slot (ie. dazzle dvc 100). Few minutes with some scissors or a knife and that issue is gone though, and will fit in whatever. Seems to be pretty decent quality.
on May 10, 2013
I have bought this item used but so far it has impressed me with the fact that it has lasted for a while i believe it is gonna last me a while but i don't believe it will last forever but great product overall.
on April 22, 2012
Amazon states that this is a game. Wow. I'ts a cable with an extra output. The s-video. Hint IF YOUR BUYING A CAPTURE CARD YOU DON'T NEED AN S VIDEO CABLE With the purchase of this cable. It has the pins.