4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the price
It's just like your average headset, the only problems I saw in it were these:

Published on January 4, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality gets a thumb down
I purchased these headphones to replace my JVC gummy headphones which i had for about 5 months. I usually purchase these headphones because they are cheap and i usually break them pretty fast but, i decided to try something new.
Published on May 19, 2011 by ninjjaturttle11

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the price, January 4, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: White Universal Stereo Soft Gel Headset Earbud 3.5mm for Microsoft Zune 120GB, 16GB, 80GB, 4GB 8GB, 30GB MP3 Player (Electronics)
It's just like your average headset, the only problems I saw in it were these:

The wiring is good enough and sturdy...until you get to the middlesection, where the two wires become separated so it will reach both ears. That wiring is way too thin and it looks fragile, so far I haven't had any problems with it but it seems like something that would break easily and cause malfunction of it (specially if you like to twirl it around the MP3 player like I do with my Zune).

The other problem that I saw was the earbuds, they fall off the earplugs to easily, so if you store your player in your pocket or backpack, don't be surprise if out of a sudden the headsets would be seen, without any earbuds covering it! Luckily for us, it comes with two pairs for earbuds to spare.

The quality of the sound isn't the best there is, and I personally think it's somewhat "dirty", being that the sound tends to be more "bassy" than it should. My brothers tried it out and didn't find it to be different at all, so this can be a personal feel of it and not a trait from the product itself.

Again, as I've stated in the title of this review, I'd like to stress that in spite of its - minor - flaws, it is a great purchase, if you consider the price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality gets a thumb down, May 19, 2011
first of all ,these headphones sound horrible. They make everything I listen to sound muffled as if I was listening to my car radio with the volume turned down. I know i payed around $6 total for them , but I expected the sound quality to be much better than it its.The headphones also came with replacement silicone earbuds, which are all too big for my ears. Normally I have no trouble with regular sized ear phones. I'm going to return them as soon as possible.