5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Universal Plug In Transformer Class 2 Input120VAC Output16.5VAC 40VA (Electronics)
Good quality. Very happy with performance. Does as advertised. Would buy again. Good price. A lot of others I found were almost double the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product Good Price, December 13, 2013
This item works as designed. A decent product at a good price. This is not a bad buy at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, works well!, November 25, 2013
Very happy with this item, especially the price. It's working well so far. I will update on longevity after a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly - arrived promptly!, October 14, 2013
My husband needed this item for something he was working on at his shop. We drove one hour to the nearest 'big city' in search of one of these. After going to five different stores before we finally gave up, I told him I could have it ordered and on its way to me before we could get back home. I ordered it before we left the parking lot of the last store and guess what? I got a text message saying it was on the way before we got back home. That was great service!!! We should've saved our time and gas and ordered it from amazon.com to start with!

Rate and Discover Movies