4.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturer courtesy presented
Published 11 months ago by manuel

2.0 out of 5 stars Missy/Junior fit! Plus sized WOMEN don't waste your time.
I don't know how the small sizes fit as I am definitely not one of them; but DO NOT get this scrub set if you are a plus sized woman. The 1-3x are not true to the sizing chart. This is unisex AKA "skinny people" cut this is not plus sized. It's more like "missy" or "junior" kind of "3x".

Most plus size women know Lane Bryant...
Published 7 months ago by ShayBaybay

2.0 out of 5 stars Missy/Junior fit! Plus sized WOMEN don't waste your time., April 18, 2014

Most plus size women know Lane Bryant sizes so let's put it this way: The 1x looks like a 12-14 & the 3x looks like a 16-18. So you figure as in most regular stores Adar thinks a 10 qualifies as large. If you normally wear a 1x at LB order the 3x.

If you are size 20 or above these will not fit you although Adar does make 4 and 5x they just don't have them on Amazon. Even if you're a size 16-18 I would order up a size as the 3x has the same inseam length as the other sizes so the shirt looks way too short once it goes over your chest and when you sit down it goes up even further. Not cute!

Totally my bad though I should have known this wasn't a real 3x. If you're plus sized with a generous bust avoid all unisex scrub tops, they are not designed with boobs in mind!

Otherwise the shipping was fast, accurate product, easy returns through Amazon, true to the picture, great color, decent fabric and if they had fit I would have ordered every color. Only thing I'd change is the pants-- they need pockets!

4.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturer courtesy presented, December 3, 2013
When I received the item, it was big for my daughter. When the dealer was informed about the size, they contacted me right away. I believe that this is a very good business practice exercised by the dealer. They were very courteous and assisted me on how to find the right size of the item. Since I did not get the right size, they assisted me on how return the item and were willing to get me the right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great value, April 23, 2014
geo1606 (geneva, IL USA) - See all my reviews
These are basic scrubs but a great value for such fun colors. I am a 5' 7" woman and wear a size 6 in most clothes. The smalls fit fine, although because the tops are very boxy, they are a bit wide but in scrubs, it doesn't matter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, February 17, 2014
Nicely made, colors are really pretty, excellent price! Soft material, big front pockets, very comfortable. Very impressed and happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SCRUBS!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Adar Universal Unisex Drawstring Scrub Set (Available in 39 colors) Roomy fit (Apparel)
I have purchased many scrub sets on line, and these by far are the best. They are comfortable and true to size, they also wash well. I recommend these and I plan on purchasing basically all of the colors they have available, because they are also affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, February 11, 2014
i like how they fit the pants run a little long because of my height but thats normal with all my pants. love them

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, February 2, 2014
This is a quality item. I do home care nursing and I like to look professional when I go into peoples homes. It fits well and washes well. Would definitely buy another like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit small, May 13, 2014
I usually were 3X, but thought I would get a 4X just in case they ran small....and they do run small the 4X was a little bit thight 😞

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, awkward fit, November 23, 2014
These fit okay but aren't great. The construction of both the top and bottom are awkward. The fit is very boxy and doesn't curve or contour the body at all whatsoever. The pants are baggy, yet I still struggle to get my butt over the waist band every time because the pants are built so boxy. I wear an extra small but it's too small near the waist and large everywhere else. Whoever designed the pants decided to just cut out long rectangles for each leg and sew them together. The pants have a drawstring, luckily. These would be great if you need really cheap scrubs. The quality isn't great but the color is very vibrant and doesn't seem to fade after many washes. I will not be purchasing these scrubs again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, November 16, 2014
Even though I measured myself before ordering, the scrubs were too small. Had to return them.