Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: GrayChange

on May 30, 2010
This is a great decline bench. Folds up for easy storage. I'm 6' and thats about the height limit for this bench. The roller pads provide plenty of cushion, but the plugs that hold the roller pads on come off easy. That was fixed with a little black tape wrapped on the ends of the plugs. The bench has enough padding to make it comfortable to use. Should last a long time with proper use. My son and I have been using it for a few weeks now and see a big difference in muscle gain compared to the conventional floor sit-ups. It arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. But, like all excercise equipment ambition is NOT included.

***This bench DOES have 2 positions. Obviously the decline position, but also a flat position if you fold the bench up and lay it on the floor. Hope this helps the people who couldn't find the second position, or where struggling with using the decline position.
88 comments113 of 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
Awesome. all parts brand new. Esay to put all parts together. I m 6'2, my body fit great in the bench. This a great bench to work out your abdominal. It is exactly what you are looking in the picture.
review image
0Comment50 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2010
Very easy to assemble, easy to use, comfortable since I have chronic back pain this allows me to work out my abs without putting pressure on my back
0Comment45 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2010
SO I bought this incline bench for some good ab workouts, and all in all its not bad for the money. It arrive undamaged and on time. ( Which is always a plus) Like a previous review I too am 6' tall and that really is about the max height. The padding on the bench is fairly comfortable. My only complaint is I dont think it is inclined enough. It has no adjusment so ive used a scrap piece of 4x4 to increase the incline. Other than that for the money I think its a good buy.
11 comment47 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2012
This is a simple workout tool, no gimmicks, just great for sit-ups. Folds away and easy to put up. Affordable and great to exercise your abs and back, BUT go easy until you get back muscles built up a bit!
on May 15, 2015
I like this UB 100 Bench. I am 6 2" & weigh 184Lbs & is just what I need for doing setups. Although I can't so 100 setups as I did in the Marines, I am Ok with 20. This bench is easy to assemble & well made. So for the price you can't go wrong.
review image
on February 11, 2011
All I wanted was something to hold my feet while I did situps, and this is a perfect solution for me. The incline was a bit too much for me in the beginning, so I set the back end on the bed. It stays secure and works great! Price is right on.
on October 9, 2013
This product was a gift for a 5'6, 150 pound woman --- and it was way too flimsy and too small. It seems to have been built for a child! The board itself is not sturdy and the place where you put your feet is simply not high enough - her head was on the floor. Not a good product at all and sadly cost quite a bit to return. The return fee comes off the price so although it was free to ship through PRIME it is not free to return.
55 comments14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2015
Bought in March 2015, using it about 2-3 times/week, bench still looks great.

** Can be folded by removing pin, does not really fold flat but good enough for me. See included pics.
** Cushion is comfortable enough, I do at most 25 reps x5 sets each time. I weigh about 170 lbs.
** I’m about 5’6” and my head does go a little past the edge of the board, but it’s not at all uncomfortable.
** I adjust the bench’s incline by wedging something under the board. Just have to make sure it is stable before using it.
** The foam rollers are wide and comfortable enough but could be better.
** Good value at price I paid for ($54.74 at Amazon)

I’ve been doing Ab crunches on carpet floor for about 6 months before I started using this bench for sit ups and the first thing I noticed after first use of this is that my front thigh and hip muscles were really sore the very next day. I was not surprised but it’s something to keep in mind with ab crunches vs. sit-ups.
on August 13, 2013
This thing is for a child very disappointed, really small dosent tell you weight capcity is 200 lbs caps fall off all the time a waste of money
11 comment11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse