5.0 out of 5 stars DC Universe Classics: Donna Troy as Wonder Girl
Published on November 2, 2010 by Hound Dog

3.0 out of 5 stars Wishing for more
I'm a collector of DC Classics and though I don't own a tremendous amount I do have enough for easy comparison. First off let me say that I don't like her arms. I know its a trend with the female bodies, but especially on Donna they feel extremely fragile (only cheetah from the same wave beating her out for 'most likely to break'). The joints are tiny to give her a...
Published on March 9, 2012 by Calenion

5.0 out of 5 stars DC Universe Classics: Donna Troy as Wonder Girl, November 2, 2010
Hound Dog (Meridian, ID, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
Released in Wave 13 from Mattel's DC Universe Classics, this representation of Wonder Woman's younger sister, Donna Troy, as Wonder Girl (during her 1980's stint with the New Teen Titans) is certainly the best yet produced action figure of this particular character. The sculpting and paint job (especially Donna's elegant facial features) are excellent and rate even better than Donna's previous action figures from DC Direct's Infinite Crisis line from four or five years ago. While she does come this time with a DC Comics 75th Anniversary collector's pin and a piece of her wave's build-a figure, what I like best is that this Donna Troy figure (even with heeled boots) can stand in a stable display pose without a support base (which wasn't included, anyway).

All in all, this figure is an excellent investment for action figure collectors who enjoy proudly displaying their best finds.

Rating: 10/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good figure overall, November 3, 2010
Benji McDonald (Indianapolis, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
Donna Troy is a pretty nice sculpt. Unfortunately her lasso isn't removable, but it's not a huge deal. My main complaint is her arms--they are WAY too short. Other than that, everything else about this figure is solid. It's very well painted and her face looks really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Collectible, March 13, 2014
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
Great figure, my only issue is with "DC" not releasing all their figures in a standard 6" model, they are all over the place, each 6" doll is built on a different scale & are varying heights, even while being billed as 6" figures, but the price was great & the figure is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, February 27, 2014
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
this was what i was looking for and glad i was able to find it at a reasonable price. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 27, 2013
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
i love this figure line, pose ability without sacrificing costume accuracy, it's my favorite action figure line for my superhero pursuits.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters favorite, February 24, 2013
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
Donna Troy is my daughters favorite and I was so happy to receive this item in great condition, on time and a great price. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gus loves Donna Troy, May 20, 2010
gus miranda (Mexico city, Mexico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
Well, this is one of my favorite comic books person. And have an action figure is incredible. In this case, I have to thanks not only to DC comics, but Amazon.com, as well, to come true our dreams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this stuff in your own collection, January 13, 2015
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
Happy to got this in reasonable pricing. Excellent figure and very good condition of the product that I received.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... fan of the Teen Titans and this makes a great addition to my, February 25, 2015
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
I'm a fan of the Teen Titans and this makes a great addition to my collection

1.0 out of 5 stars POS, May 1, 2013
This review is from: DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure (Toy)
My three year old daughter had the leg come off in her hand the second day she had it. I was too busy to send it back.

DC Universe Classic Donna Troy Figure