Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 20, 2013
Great fun figure with great attention to details and accessories. Display base is great for colletctors and kids alike. Lots playable fun and this figure is a faithful representation of the short-lived Young Justice cartoon series. For the collector the box with the mounted figure makes a great display!
on March 10, 2013
I have bought more than one action figure and can say they hold up very well. My son loves them.
on June 12, 2014
I got this for my son who is a collector. He did well in school and deserved it. He loves it.
on March 3, 2012
Young Justice 6" Figures are perfect!
Red Arrow is no exception!
Great fun and they blend seamlessly with the regular DC Universe Classics!
on November 29, 2014
this is one of my favorite toys
on April 13, 2013
this red arrow is a good toy but was a little stiff. when my son received him is leg was stiff, we thought it eas from being in the box so my son tried to loosen it up, but when he did the leg fell off in his hand!! besides that, the stand is very cool and my son likes how the arrows can stick into the poster. the product is a little skinny so thats why we thought the leg broke off. over all this was a kind of good toy just be carful when you get him out of the box.
on June 3, 2015
My sister loves this figure. She's been a fan since she started the classic comics and then Young Justice
on January 14, 2015
My kid loves this.
on March 20, 2012
Young justice 6 inch Red Arrow

After a few short months the toys waist slides right off. i believe it was manufacturer issue and i want it to be replaced free of charge, considering it cost 20 bucks to buy in the first place. i still have figures i bought when i was a kid, and they have lasted over 12 years this barely made 3 months.
on October 2, 2014