Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kids Battle the Grown-Ups
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 1, 2002
While this game has a cute idea of a tug of war between adult and kid players, it has questions that no child of 8 would be knowledgeable about. The age level should be 12 and up. If you're looking for a game to play with adults and children, may I suggest Brain Quest. It gives your child a chance to succeed by showing what they really know with questions based on a child's grade in school. You certainly won't find that in Kids Battle the Grown-ups.
on November 24, 2003
This game is great because the board is good, but the questions are better. There are separate questions for adults and kids. My two boys, aged 9 and 12, love it when my boyfriend and I get answers wrong because they know the right answer. The questions for us are about things like their cartoons or things they are learning in school but we forgot by now. We got it as a gift and we liked it so much we bought it for friends.
on November 28, 2003
We really enjoy playing this game. One of my favorite things about this game is that it can last as short or as long as you'd like it. Because a game can easily be over in 5 minutes, we usually determine how many 'rounds' we are going to play and then tally # of round wins to see who is the overall winner. The more rounds you decide to play the longer you can play. The game provides lots of laughs.
on December 2, 2003
What a great game to encourage kids and their elders to learn more about each other. I played this game with my grandchildren and boy did we have fun. I learned all about what music they like and what they are doing in school and they learned about Frank Sinatra, the Beatles and what my pet was as a girl. These are things they don't teach them in school (pop culture from the past, old music, etc.). These are things kids can only learn from connecting with their elders. All families should play this game. A BIG THUMBS UP!
on March 25, 2003
I disagree with the other review that I read. My son and husband and I played Kids vs. Adults with another family and we were laughing out loud. We had so much fun, we bought the game ourselves. We did not find the questions too hard and we all learned a few things. Good game!
on March 24, 2006
My family had an awesome time plaing this game. The kids loved shouting out the answers, it was great watching them work together to decide what the answer to the question was, and they actually won the game. I would HIGHLY recommend this game.
on December 25, 2012
We had a lot of fun playing! Not only is it educational, but it's just plain fun! Our favorite part are the "who knows" questions. Your partner gets asked a question, for example, what famous person would you like to meet and they write down their answer. People on their team have to guess. If they get it wrong, the next team gets to guess. It's fun because you think you know that person, but maybe you don't. Can't wait to play it again.
on November 6, 2011
My Kids didn't enjoy the game as a lot of the questions asked to the kids were way too hard.
Adults are asked questions about Kids things such as "Who is Sponge Bob's Best Friend?".
Kids are asked questions like "what was the name of John Lennon's second wife?".
Age group for kids would be more like 15 and up. My 13 & 12 yr old who are both honor students couldn't answer most of the questions asked.
There are questions that require the team members to "Know" one another that everyone though was really fun. Like the question would be "If you could have a pet Dinosaur, what would you name it" The opposing team pic's the person from the other team to answer the question in secret and their team members have to guess at what they thing the answer is.
Husbands... make sure you KNOW the important things about your wife for these!
Over all fun idea but like I said questions are too difficult for Kid's I'd be really surprised if any Adults lost to any children under the age of 15.
It is how ever a good "learning" opportunity for kids.
on March 16, 2012
Mediocre at best. I was disappointed at the challenge factor; I felt it insulted children's intelligence a little bit, and was down right boring for adults to play. A game like this should not be too hard, but should stretch a child's knowledge a bit more and not be a suffering for the adults playing it with their children. It truly is possible to challenge both adults and children alike, at the same time; but this isn't the game. It isn't bad... it's just not that good.
on January 3, 2009
I gave this game to my kids for Xmas so they could bring it on a family RV trip. We loved the game, had fun playing it. All enjoyed it, grown ups and kids alike. I recommend it.